ZTE Speed is a mid-level phone, coming with a high performance Quad-Core processing unit ticking at 1200 megahertz, a medium 4.5 inches multi-touch screen, and two cameras, a 5 mega-pixels back camera and a 2 mega-pixels front camera.
ZTE sells the ZTE Speed with a very powerful 1.2 gigahertz Quad-Core 64-bit CPU, packed into a Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 8916 system chip and only 1 GB RAM which is a little bit poor comparing with its powerful CPU. Graphic intensive games and apps often consume a lot of CPU time, so the ZTE Speed uses an additional 450 MHz Adreno 306 GPU to take some work out of the CPU. A good advantage of the ZTE Speed is its quite large 8 GB internal storage memory and an SD card slot, allowing the user to install hundreds of applications without running out of space.
ZTE is offering this cellphone in color black. The ZTE Speed’s thickness of 0.4″ is a bit far from nowadays standards, but it still feels right in the hand. ZTE made a really good design job making the ZTE Speed weight just 4.8 oz.
The ZTE Speed is equipped with two cameras, a 5 MP back-facing camera and a 2 MP front side camera. This phone also captures HD 1280×720 videos. Additionally, the camera has a couple of useful characteristics like auto-focus, flash, geo tagging and face detection shooting.
ZTE equipped this phone with a nice 4.5-inches screen, and a 960 x 540 resolution, which makes everything look beautiful. Its screen uses LCD capacitive technology, and allows multi-touch for gestures like pinch and zoom.
This phone has wifi connectivity (which it can share with other devices acting as a wireless router) or LTE 4G high speed connection type. This device doesn’t use a sim card, because it doesn’t work with GSM connections and it works with CDMA networks.
This phone also includes many interesting features like Bluetooth (4.0), FM Radio, GPS (Global Positioning System) and NFC, and multiple sensors like Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer and Compass.
This phone packs a mid capacity 2000 mAh Li-Polymer non-removable battery providing this phone with a poor battery duration. A possible problem to take into account is that this phone’s battery is not removable so you can’t throw it away and buy a new one when it starts to last shorter, having to replace the whole device.
This cellphone is the correct choice if you will use this cellphone majorly for internet browsing and social networks. This cellphone is sold with Charger Head, Handset, Printed Materials, USB Cable and Battery.
- This refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, and may arrive in a generic box
- 5" TFT touch screen 4G LTE speed Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- 8GB internal memory slot Quad-core 1.3GHz processor and 1.5GB of RAM
- Use your smartphone as a mobile hotspot plus microSD Expand storage up to 32GB by adding a microSD card (sold separately).
- 5.0MP rear-facing camera 5MP front-facing camera Built-in LED light.
- DOES THIS DEVICE NEED A SIM CARD: Yes it does Since this device is Unlocked it will work on any GSM Network with a NANO size SIM Card The sim card does NOT come included and you will need to contact your Network Provider to acquire your complimentary Sim card (Free from most Carriers with activating of an account).
- WHAT NETWORK BANDS/FREQUENCIES ARE SUPPORTED: The Maven 3 runs on the following Frequencies: GSM: 850, 1900 MHz, UMTS: 850, 1700/2100, 1900 MHz, LTE (FDD): Bands 2, 4, 5, 12.
- HARDWARE SPECKS: 5.0" Crisp & Bright Screen, 5 MP Rear Autofocus and 5 MP Front Cameras, 2,070 mAh Removable Battery which on standby lasts up to 12 days as well as 18 hours of talk time, This device has 8 GB of internal memory (5.6 Avail to user) and 1GB of RAM the software on this device is a version of Android 7.0 Nogat and this device weighs 4.8 Oz. Runs Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 8909 Quad-core, 1100 MHz, ARM Cortex-A7, 32-bit, 28 nm,
- WHAT DOES UNLOCKED REALLY MEAN: Unlocked devices are compatible with GSM carriers ONLY. I.E. Networks that Use SIM Cards for Service like AT&T and T-Mobile, as well as select prepaid GSM SIM cards (Cricket, H20, Straight Talk, Wal-Mart Family Mobile, NET10), Unlocked Devices will not work with CDMA Carriers, The kinds that don't use sim cards for service like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.
- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WILL NOT WORK ON VERIZON OR SPRINT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|Operating System (OS):||Android 4.4|
|Dimensions:||5.30 x 2.60 x 0.40 inches|
|Accessories:||Battery, Charger Head, Handset, Printed Materials, USB Cable|
|Screen Type:||LCD (16M colors)|
|Resolution:||540 x 960 pixels|
|Pixel density:||245 pixels per inch|
|Touch screen:||Capacitive, Multi-touch|
|Chipset:||Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 8916|
|Processor:||ARM Cortex-A53 (Quad-Core 1200 MHz)|
|RAM Memory:||1 GB|
|Graphics Processor:||Adreno 306 (450 MHz)|
|Internal Memory:||8 GB|
|SD Card Slot:||microSD, microSDHC (up to 32 GB)|
|Talk Time:||14 hours|
|Back camera:||5 megapixels|
|Front camera:||2 megapixels|
|Max video resolution:||1280 x 720 (HD)|
|Camera features:||Auto-Focus, Face Detection Shooting and Geo Tagging|
|CDMA Bands:||800, 1900|
|LTE (4G) Bands:||850 (band 26), 1900 (band 25)|
|Technologies:||LTE (4G) and CDMA|
|Sensors:||Accelerometer, Compass, Light Sensor and Proximity Sensor|
Last update on 2019-07-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API