Sony Xperia P is a little outdated Android cellphone launched in February 2012, which counts with a fast Dual-Core processor clocking at 1 gigahertz, a medium sized 4-inches multi-touch screen, and two cameras, an 8 MP back side camera and a 0.3 megapixels front camera.
This cellphone is quite slim and comfortable, but it’s not so thin as many other phones in the market, with a thickness of 0.41 inches. The Sony Xperia P is available in three different colors, black, red and gray. Sony didn’t seem to put much effort to reduce weight in this 4.23 oz cellphone.
Sony decided to equip this cellphone with a ST Erricson NovaThor U8500 chip, backed up by a fast 1000 MHz Dual-Core processing unit with 1 GB RAM memory. Graphic intensive apps and games often consume a lot of CPU cycles, so it uses an extra 500 megahertz ARM Mali-400 graphic processing unit to improve overall performance. A good point of this cellphone is its 16 GB quite large internal storage and even though it doesn’t include an SD extension slot, it is enough to install a couple hundred apps and games, but it probably wouldn’t be enough if you are planning to install some of the heaviest games available nowadays or taking tons of pictures and videos.
Sony packed the Sony Xperia P with a good level 4-inches display, and a resolution of 960 x 540 , making everything look very nice. This display uses TFT capacitive technology, and can detect multi touch gestures.
This phone has wi-fi connection (and it can be shared with other devices acting as a mobile hotspot) or the fastest 3G connection type, over HSDPA, HSUPA, UMTS and EDGE technologies. This phone works with a SIM card to use GSM services.
This device is equipped with two cameras, an 8 MP back facing camera and a 0.3 mega-pixels front facing camera. This device can also capture Full HD 1920×1080 videos. This cellphone also features a high number of interesting features: auto-focus, flash, digital image stabilization, face detection shooting, smile detection shooting and geo tagging.
This cellphone also features some interesting features like Bluetooth (2.1, EDR), GPS (Global Positioning System) and NFC, and multiple sensors like Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope and Compass.
This cellphone counts with a 1305 mAh mid capacity removable battery providing this phone with a quite short battery life. Sony claims this phone has a 470 hs stand by time and a 6 hs talk time.
If you will use it as a social phone, you will definitely love this cellphone. This phone is sold with fast charger, clear audio certified stereo headset, and user documentation, synchronisation and file transfer, embedded battery and micro USB cable for charging.
- 6. 5 inches 4K OLED smartphone with 21: 9 Cinema Wide display. SIM Capability - Number of SIM - Dual SIM hybrid
- Triple lens camera system with Eye auto focus and up to 10 fps burst shooting with AF/AE tracking for precision focus and exposure
- Enhanced display setting Creator mode (ITU R BT. 2020 support and 10 bit tonal gradation) and new cinema recording function Cinema Pro “Powered by CineAlta" to reflect the creator’s intent
- Immersive multi dimensional Dolby Atmos. Durability : Water resistant (IP65/68). Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Game Enhancer mode optimizes the game’s processing performance
- Sony Xperia 5 Unlocked smartphone OLED cinema wide display, 128GB - Black - (us )
- Three camera/lens array with 16mm, 26mm and 52mm (35mm EQ) Focal lengths
- Eye-af continuously tracks the subject’s eyes calculating focus up to 30 times/sec.Pixel Density:449 ppi
- Cinema Pro by cineaste - with professional settings, 21: 9 ratio, clip editing
- Up to 10fps shooting with continuous AF/AE tracking
- SIM unlocked means no contracts or commitment to a specific carrier. Compatible with GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile and cellular network providers utilizing GSM network such as: Straight Talk, MetroPCS, Simple Mobile, Brightspot, Net10, h20 Wireless, and Cricket Wireless
- This device is not compatible with CDMA Networks such as: Verizon, Sprint, and US Cellular. Fits devices 15.2 x 1.2 x 10.5 in
- Works with nano sim. Waterproof design: Don’t let the mud, or a spill, or the wet weather slow you down
- Two excellent point-and-shoot cameras: Perfect photos for whenever or whatever you're shooting
- Up to two days of battery life: Stay out longer doing what you love without having to recharge
|Operating System (OS):||Android 4.1.2, 4.0.1, 2.3.7|
|Dimensions:||4.80 x 2.34 x 0.41 inches|
|Colors:||Black, Gray and Red|
|Scratch Resistant Glass:||Yes|
|Accessories:||And user documentation, clear audio certified stereo headset, embedded battery, fast charger, micro USB cable for charging, synchronisation and file transfer|
|Screen Type:||TFT (16M colors)|
|Resolution:||540 x 960 pixels|
|Pixel density:||275 pixels per inch|
|Touch screen:||Capacitive, Multi-touch|
|Chipset:||ST Erricson NovaThor U8500|
|Processor:||ARM Cortex-A9 (Dual-Core 1000 MHz)|
|RAM Memory:||1 GB|
|Graphics Processor:||ARM Mali-400 (500 MHz)|
|Internal Memory:||16 GB|
|SD Card Slot:||No SD card slot|
|Stand-by Time:||470 hours|
|Talk Time:||6 hours|
|Back camera:||8 megapixels|
|Front camera:||0.3 megapixels|
|Max video resolution:||1920 x 1080 (Full HD)|
|Camera features:||Auto-Focus, Digital Image Stabilization, Face Detection Shooting, Geo Tagging and Smile Detection Shooting|
|SIM Card Type:||SIM|
|GSM Bands:||850, 900, 1800, 1900|
|UMTS Bands:||850, 900, 1900, 2100|
|Technologies:||HSDPA, HSUPA, UMTS, EDGE, GPRS and GSM|
|Bluetooth:||Version 2.1, EDR|
|NFC (Near Field Communication):||Yes|
|Sensors:||Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Light Sensor and Proximity Sensor|
Last update on 2020-08-08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API