Sony Xperia M2 is a mid level Android device released in 2014, counting with a great performance Quad-Core processor ticking at 1200 megahertz, an 8 megapixels back-facing camera and a 4.8″ multi touch capacitive screen. Is that all? No, it’s only the starting point of a much deeper review.
This cellphone feels much lighter than what one would expect from a device this size. This phone is offerred in 3 color options, black, purple and white. This phone is just 5.5 inches long and 2.8″ wide, but it is able to fit a a 4.8 inches display. This cellphone has an amazing design, with a thickness of just 0.34 inches.
Sony sells this cellphone with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8926 chip, holding a powerful 1.2 gigahertz Quad-Core CPU and 1 GB of RAM. Graphic rendering usually consume lots of CPU cycles, so it uses an Adreno 305 GPU working at 450 megahertz to help handle those graphic tasks. This device comes with an 8 GB quite large internal memory and a slot for an external memory card, which allows the user to store a couple hundred apps without any trouble.
This cellphone is equipped with only an 8 mega-pixels back facing camera. It is capable of capturing videos in 1920×1080 (Full HD). To complete the camera, it also counts with a large number of great characteristics like auto-focus, flash, digital image stabilization, fast burst mode, smile detection shooting, face detection shooting, HDR mode and geo tagging.
This cellphone includes a good level 4.8-inches display with a 960 x 540 resolution, which makes it hard to distinguish the pixels composing the display. This display uses TFT capacitive technology, and is multi-touch enabled.
The Sony Xperia M2 features a 2300 mAh big capacity Li-Ion replaceable battery that provides this phone an impressive battery life. Sony says this phone has a 14.2 hs talk time and a 693 hours stand by time.
This cellphone features wifi connectivity (and it can provide it to other devices around, as a mobile hotspot), 4G HSPA+ internet connection, which is not so fast as LTE-A or LTE networks or the fastest 3G connection type, supported by HSDPA, HSUPA and EDGE technologies. The Sony Xperia M2 uses a SIM card for GSM carriers.
This phone also includes some interesting features like Bluetooth (allows communication with other bluetooth devices, computers, and accessories), GPS (Global Positioning System) and NFC, and multiple sensors like Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer and Compass.
- Fit for Sony Xperia? M2 Dual,M2,T2 Ultra,T2 Ultra Dual,Z1 Compact,Z1,ZR,Z Ultra,Z,ZL,Z2,Sony DPT-RP1,DPT-CP1,DPT-S1
- Output:5.2V 2.1A Input:100-240V 50-60Hz
- Small,Portable,Light-weight Easy to Move and Travel;Safety - All of our product lines are put through rigorous quality control procedures to...
- EXPAND YOUR MOBILE DEVICE'S STORAGE - Keple microSD Memory Card (32GB) instantly add storage space to any device with a microSDHC card slot....
- RECORD HD VIDEO WITH YOUR MOBILE PHONE - 4K video - The advanced UHS-I U1 interface makes the card ideal for cinema-quality 1080p or even 4K...
- DURABLE DESIGN - Designed to withstand the toughest conditions, Keple microSDHC Cards are waterproof, shockproof, and X-ray proof. They can...
- EASY TO USE - Simply plug one end to your smartphone and another to power source such as mains wall usb charger, laptop, PC, power bank or in car...
- FAST CHARGE - 2.4A charges faster than most standard micro USB cables.
- EXTRA DURABLE - Replace your cable and add more for home, work or travel, with a 5000+ bend lifespan several times longer than standard cables.
|Operating System (OS):||Android 4.4.4, 4.4.2, 4.4, 4.3|
|Dimensions:||5.50 x 2.80 x 0.34 inches|
|Colors:||Black, Purple and White|
|Screen Type:||TFT (16M colors)|
|Resolution:||540 x 960 pixels|
|Pixel density:||229 pixels per inch|
|Touch screen:||Capacitive, Multi-touch|
|Chipset:||Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8926|
|Processor:||ARM Cortex-A7 (Quad-Core 1200 MHz)|
|RAM Memory:||1 GB|
|Graphics Processor:||Adreno 305 (450 MHz)|
|Internal Memory:||8 GB|
|SD Card Slot:||microSD, microSDHC (up to 32 GB)|
|Stand-by Time:||693 hours|
|Talk Time:||14.2 hours|
|Back camera:||8 megapixels|
|Max video resolution:||1920 x 1080 (Full HD)|
|Camera features:||Auto-Focus, Digital Image Stabilization, Face Detection Shooting, Fast Burst Mode, Geo Tagging, HDR Mode and Smile Detection Shooting|
|SIM Card Type:||SIM|
|GSM Bands:||850, 900, 1800, 1900|
|UMTS Bands:||850, 900, 2100|
|Technologies:||HSPA+ (4G), HSDPA, HSUPA, EDGE, GPRS and GSM|
|NFC (Near Field Communication):||Yes|
|Sensors:||Accelerometer, Compass, Light Sensor and Proximity Sensor|
Last update on 2021-07-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API