Sony Xperia E4 is a pretty good device launched back in the year 2015, which features a big 5 inches touch-screen, a Quad-Core processor speeding at 1.3 GHz, a 5 MP back facing camera and a 2 mega-pixels front camera.
This phone is equipped with a good performance Quad-Core processor speeding at 1300 megahertz, bundled in a Mediatek MT6582 system chip with 1 GB of RAM memory. Graphic calculations often consume a lot of CPU time, so it uses an ARM Mali-400 MP2 GPU running at 416 MHz to improve overall performance. A nice advantage of the Sony Xperia E4 is its 8 GB quite big internal memory and an external memory slot, enough to install a couple hundred apps without any trouble.
Sony made the Sony Xperia E4available just in 2 different color options: black and white. This cellphone just has 5.39 inches long and 2.94 inches wide, but it is still able to fit a a 5 inches display. This phone is very thin, while it’s not close to being one of the thinnest devices currently available, with a thickness of 0.41″. This cellphone is much lighter than what you would expect from a phone this size.
This phone has two cameras, a 5 MP back-facing camera and a 2 megapixels front facing camera. It can also shoot videos in Full HD 1920×1080 at 30 fps. In addition, the camera has lots of interesting features: auto-focus, flash, fast burst mode, face detection shooting, digital image stabilization, geo tagging and HDR mode.
The Sony Xperia E4 is equipped with a nice 5 inches screen with a 960 x 540 resolution, providing this phone with a good image quality. Its screen uses IPS LCD capacitive technology, and can detect multi touch gestures.
This phone counts with Wi-Fi capability (and it can be shared with other devices around, acting as a modem or router), HSPA+ (4G) connectivity, which is not so fast as LTE-A or LTE 4G networks or 3G fast connection type, using HSDPA, HSUPA and EDGE technologies. This device works with a Micro SIM card for GSM networks.
This phone also includes some interesting features like Bluetooth, GPS (Global Positioning System) and NFC (to trigger actions, transfer data or make payments by holding your device close to another NFC device or tag), and some sensors likeLight Sensor, Proximity Sensor and Accelerometer.
This phone packs a large 2300 mAh Li-Ion non-replaceable battery that provides this phone a marvelous battery life. This cellphone has an aproximate 696 hs stand by time and a 12.2 hours talk time according to Sony. An issue to consider is that the Sony Xperia E4’s battery isn’t replaceable so you can’t throw it away and buy a new one when it begins losing capacity, even though with its 2300 mAh you will probably replace this phone before that happens.
In case will use this phone majorly for internet broswing and social networks, this phone is probably a great option .
- 6. 5 inches 4K OLED smartphone with 21: 9 Cinema Wide display
- Triple lens camera system with Eye auto focus and up to 10 fps burst shooting with AF/AE tracking for precision focus and exposure
- Enhanced display setting Creator mode (ITU R BT. 2020 support and 10 bit tonal gradation) and new cinema recording function Cinema Pro “Powered by CineAlta" to reflect the creator’s intent
- Immersive multi dimensional Dolby Atmos. Durability : Water resistant (IP65/68). Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Game Enhancer mode optimizes the game’s processing performance
- 6. 5" 21: 9 Wide display Full HD+, designed to fit in your hand comfortably. With Corning Gorilla Glass 5. 12MP and 8MP dual camera system, with 2X optical zoom, 21: 9 Recording and Booked effect.
- The volume up and down are located next to each other. The device is Verizon CDMA less certified and works with Verizon. Once properly set up, users can text in and out.
- Take every track closer to the original recording with High-Res Audio and DSEE HX. 84° wide-angle
- With a high 3000mAh capacity, and Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, the Experian 10 Plus gives you power you can rely on.
- Single SIM - Unlocked and compatible with carriers such as Verizon, AT And T, T-Mobile, Straight Talk, Cricket wireless, simple mobile, and others
- For USA Buyers : This Smartphone is compatible/will work with any GSM Networks such as AT&T, T-Mobile. For exact 2G GSM, 3G, 4G/LTE compatibility, please check with your network provider in advance prior to your purchase. This phone WILL NOT WORK with any CDMA Networks such as VERIZON, SPRINT, US CELLULAR.
- Screen Size : 6.5 inches, 98.6 cm2 (~82.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1644 x 3840 pixels, 21:9 ratio (~643 ppi density)
- CPU : Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 485)
- Internal Memory : 128GB ROM, 6GB RAM
|Operating System (OS):||Android 4.4.4|
|Variant:||See other variants reviews|
|Dimensions:||5.39 x 2.94 x 0.41 inches|
|Colors:||Black and White|
|Scratch Resistant Glass:||Yes|
|Screen Type:||IPS LCD (16M colors)|
|Resolution:||540 x 960 pixels|
|Pixel density:||220 pixels per inch|
|Touch screen:||Capacitive, Multi-touch|
|Processor:||ARM Cortex-A7 (Quad-Core 1300 MHz)|
|RAM Memory:||1 GB|
|Graphics Processor:||ARM Mali-400 MP2 (416 MHz)|
|Internal Memory:||8 GB|
|SD Card Slot:||microSD, microSDHC (up to 32 GB)|
|Stand-by Time:||696 hours|
|Talk Time:||12.2 hours|
|Back camera:||5 megapixels|
|Front camera:||2 megapixels|
|Max video resolution:||1920 x 1080 (30 fps) (Full HD)|
|Camera features:||Auto-Focus, Digital Image Stabilization, Face Detection Shooting, Fast Burst Mode, Geo Tagging and HDR Mode|
|SIM Card Type:||Micro SIM|
|GSM Bands:||850, 900, 1800, 1900|
|UMTS Bands:||900, 2100|
|Technologies:||HSPA+ (4G), HSDPA, HSUPA, EDGE, GPRS and GSM|
|Sensors:||Accelerometer, Light Sensor and Proximity Sensor|
Last update on 2020-02-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API