Sony Xperia E is a fair quality Android phone released back in 2012, packed with a good processing unit running at 1 gigahertz, a 3.5-inches display and a 3.2 mega-pixels back-facing camera. Let’s take a better view of what this cellphone has to offer.
Sony decided to sell this phone with a Qualcomm Snapdragon S1 MSM7227A system chip, backed up by a powerful CPU speeding at 1000 MHz and 512 MB of RAM. Collaborating with graphic rendering, this phone also counts with an Adreno 200 (enhanced) graphics processing unit working at 200 megahertz. This phone has a 4 GB internal storage memory, a passable amount that should be enough for the vast majority of users having that it also has an external memory card slot .
This device is available in 3 different color options, black, pink and white. Sony didn’t seem to put much effort to reduce weight in this 4.08 oz phone. Though this cellphone is thin it’s not even close to being one of the thinnest cellphones nowadays, with a thickness of 0.43 inches.
This phone is equipped with a nice 480 x 320 3.5-inches screen, giving this phone an average graphical experience. Its screen uses TFT capacitive technology, and is multi-touch enabled.
The Sony Xperia E is only equipped with a 3.2 mega-pixels back side camera. It also captures 640×480 VGA videos. Additionally, the camera features geo tagging and auto-focus.
This device provides Wi-Fi connectivity (which can be shared with other devices around, as a mobile hotspot) or fast 3G connection type, using HSDPA, UMTS and EDGE technologies. The Sony Xperia E works with a SIM card for GSM carriers.
The Sony Xperia E also includes some interesting features like Bluetooth (provides communication with other bluetooth phones and accessories), GPS Localization and NFC (to trigger actions, transfer data or make payments by holding your phone close to another NFC device or tag), and some sensors likeProximity Sensor and Accelerometer.
This phone comes with a good 1500 mAh Li-Ion removable battery that can keep the Sony Xperia E running for several hours. Sony claims this phone has a 530 hs stand by time and a 6.2 hours talk time.
- 6. 5 inches 4K OLED smartphone with 21: 9 Cinema Wide display. SIM Capability - Number of SIM - Dual SIM hybrid
- Triple lens camera system with Eye auto focus and up to 10 fps burst shooting with AF/AE tracking for precision focus and exposure
- Enhanced display setting Creator mode (ITU R BT. 2020 support and 10 bit tonal gradation) and new cinema recording function Cinema Pro “Powered by CineAlta" to reflect the creator’s intent
- Immersive multi dimensional Dolby Atmos. Durability : Water resistant (IP65/68). Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Game Enhancer mode optimizes the game’s processing performance
- Sony Xperia 5 Unlocked smartphone OLED cinema wide display, 128GB - Black - (us )
- Three camera/lens array with 16mm, 26mm and 52mm (35mm EQ) Focal lengths
- Eye-af continuously tracks the subject’s eyes calculating focus up to 30 times/sec.Pixel Density:449 ppi
- Cinema Pro by cineaste - with professional settings, 21: 9 ratio, clip editing
- Up to 10fps shooting with continuous AF/AE tracking
- SIM unlocked means no contracts or commitment to a specific carrier. Compatible with GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile and cellular network providers utilizing GSM network such as: Straight Talk, MetroPCS, Simple Mobile, Brightspot, Net10, h20 Wireless, and Cricket Wireless
- This device is not compatible with CDMA Networks such as: Verizon, Sprint, and US Cellular. Fits devices 15.2 x 1.2 x 10.5 in
- Works with nano sim. Waterproof design: Don’t let the mud, or a spill, or the wet weather slow you down
- Two excellent point-and-shoot cameras: Perfect photos for whenever or whatever you're shooting
- Up to two days of battery life: Stay out longer doing what you love without having to recharge
|Operating System (OS):||Android 4.1|
|Variant:||See other variants reviews|
|Dimensions:||4.47 x 2.43 x 0.43 inches|
|Colors:||Black, Pink and White|
|Scratch Resistant Glass:||Yes|
|Screen Type:||TFT (256K colors)|
|Resolution:||320 x 480 pixels|
|Pixel density:||165 pixels per inch|
|Touch screen:||Capacitive, Multi-touch|
|Chipset:||Qualcomm Snapdragon S1 MSM7227A|
|Processor:||ARM Cortex-A5 (Single-Core 1000 MHz)|
|RAM Memory:||512 MB|
|Graphics Processor:||Adreno 200 (enhanced) (200 MHz)|
|Internal Memory:||4 GB|
|SD Card Slot:||microSD, microSDHC (up to 32 GB)|
|Stand-by Time:||530 hours|
|Talk Time:||6.2 hours|
|Back camera:||3.2 megapixels|
|Max video resolution:||640 x 480 (VGA)|
|Camera features:||Auto-Focus and Geo Tagging|
|SIM Card Type:||SIM|
|GSM Bands:||850, 900, 1800, 1900|
|UMTS Bands:||900, 2100|
|Technologies:||HSDPA, UMTS, EDGE, GPRS and GSM|
|Bluetooth:||Version 2.1, EDR|
|Sensors:||Accelerometer and Proximity Sensor|
Last update on 2020-08-12 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API