Samsung Galaxy View is a mid-to-low level Android tablet launched back in 2015, packing a 2.1 megapixels front camera, a powerful CPU clocking at 1.6 GHz and a huge 18.4-inches multi touch capacitive display.
This tablet is available in 2 different color options, black and white. It appears that Samsung forgot about optimizing the weight, releasing it with a 93.48 oz weight. This device is a very compact tablet, taking into account that it features a 18.4″ screen and it is only 17.79 inches long.
Samsung decided to design this tablet using a Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7580 system chip, holding a fast processing unit ticking at 1600 megahertz and a great 2 GB RAM. A good point of this device is its huge 64 GB internal storage memory and an external SD slot, more than enough to install hundreds of apps without even thinking about how much storage is left.
This tablet is only equipped with a 2.1 megapixels front facing camera.
This tablet has a mediocre 1080 x 1920 (Full HD) 18.4-inches display, which makes all images and movies look like low resolution footage. This display uses TFT capacitive technology, and allows multi-touch for gestures like pinch and zoom.
The View counts with a 5700 mAh large Li – Ion battery that would have been great if this tablet wasn’t so energy demanding.
The Samsung Galaxy View features WiFi connectivity (which it can share with other devices as a mobile hotspot), 4G LTE-A super fast connection type or fast 3G connectivity, over HSUPA and EDGE technologies. This tablet uses a Nano SIM card for GSM networks.
This tablet also features some interesting features like Bluetooth (provides communication with other bluetooth devices, computers, and accessories), GPS Navigation and NFC, and some sensors likeLight Sensor and Accelerometer.
- The thrilling 17 3-inch touchscreen and Full HD display brings you closer to the entertainment you love
- Wifi & LTE Ready (AT&T Network Only)
- Switch between movies shows live TV and Internet with a simple swipe
- Direct Share Share content with specific people directly
- Multi Window Multitask by using two applications at the same time
- This tablet can be used fully with WiFi. A 4G connection is not required for use. This is a WiFi and 4G AT&T unlocked tablet that will function with 4G connectivity on other GSM carriers such as T-mobile, Lycamobile, and MetroPCS. 4G Services will NOT work on Verizon and Sprint.
- 17.3 inch Beautiful IPS LCD HD Display. 1080x1920 pixels with 16:9 aspect ratio.
- Android 8.1 Oreo. High-Powered Octa Core CPU. 64GB Internal Memory. 3GB Ram. Up to 400GB Expandable Memory through MicroSD card (Sold Separately)
- This Tablet cannot make calls. Messages only work with AT&T services with AT&T built in apps, such as AT&T NumberSync. 4G Services is intended for use with internet and data purposes.
- 5MP Front Camera. Dolby Atmos sound 4 Stereo Speaker System. 12000 High Capacity Lithium Polymer Battery for Long Lasting Use
- 18.4" Full HD (1920x1080) TFT LCD
- 1.6GHz Octa Core Processor
- 64GB Memory, 2GB RAM
- 5700 mAh battery, webcam, Wi-Fi, Micro SD card slot to extend memory
- AT&T Unlocked Tablet with 4G LTE Capability. (3G UMTS : B2(1900), B5(850) ;4G LTE FDD : B2(1900), B4(AWS), B5(850), B12(700), B17(700), B29(700), B30(2300))
|Operating System (OS):||Android 5.1|
|Also Known As:||Samsung SM-T670|
|Dimensions:||17.79 x 10.86 x 0.47 inches|
|Colors:||Black and White|
|Screen Type:||TFT (16M colors)|
|Resolution:||1920 x 1080 pixels (Full HD)|
|Pixel density:||120 pixels per inch|
|Touch screen:||Capacitive, Multi-touch|
|Chipset:||Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7580|
|Processor:||ARM Cortex-A53, 64-bit (Single-Core 1600 MHz)|
|RAM Memory:||2 GB (933 MHz)|
|Graphics Processor:||ARM Mali-T720 MP2|
|Internal Memory:||64 GB|
|SD Card Slot:||microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC (up to 128 GB)|
|Battery type:||Li – Ion|
|Talk Time:||8 hours|
|Front camera:||2.1 megapixels|
|SIM Card Type:||Nano SIM|
|UMTS Bands:||850, 1900|
|LTE (4G) Bands:||700 (band 12), 700 (band 29), 850 (band 5), 1700/2100 (band 4), 1900 (band 2), 2300 WCS (band 30)|
|Technologies:||LTE-A (4G), HSUPA, EDGE and GPRS|
|Sensors:||Accelerometer and Light Sensor|
Last update on 2020-08-08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API