Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite is a not so powerful Android device, equipped with a pretty big 7 inches touch-screen, a quite powerful Dual-Core processor clocking at 1200 MHz and a 2 MP back side camera.
Samsung made the Tab 3 Liteavailable just in a lot of color variations: black, pink, yellow, blue and white. It appears that Samsung forgot about optimizing the weight in this 10.93 oz tablet. The Tab 3 Lite only has 7.61″ long and 4.58″ wide, but it still manages to hold a 7 inches display. This tablet is just 0.38 inches thick, taking it to the thinnest device’s category.
Samsung decided to power the Tab 3 Lite using a Marvell PXA986 chip, backed up by a good 1200 MHz Dual-Core processing unit and 1 GB RAM memory. This tablet comes with aquite big 8 GB internal storage and a slot for SD memory cards, allowing you to store hundreds of games and apps without any problem.
Samsung designed this tablet with a nice 7-inches screen, and a 1024 x 600 resolution, which makes everything look quite colorful and brightful. This screen uses TFT capacitive technology, and has multi-touch detection.
This tablet only has a 2 megapixels back facing camera. This tablet also shoots VGA 640×480 videos. To complete the camera, it also features smile detection shooting.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite features wi-fi capability (but it can’t be shared with other devices as a mobile hotspot), HSPA+ (4G) internet connection, that is not as fast as LTE networks or the fastest 3G data connection, over HSDPA and HSUPA technologies. This tablet uses a SIM card to connect to GSM networks.
This device also comes with some interesting features like Bluetooth, GPS Navigation and Near Field Communication (NFC), and some sensors likeAccelerometer and Compass.
This tablet features a 3600 mAh high capacity Li-Ion removable battery that provides the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite an amazing battery duration.
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS, 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
- 8 GB Flash Memory, 1 GB RAM Memory
- Store photos, videos, music, and more with up to 32GB of memory available through a microSD slot (Memory Card Sold Seperately) and 50GB of free...
- The included S Pen makes it easier than ever to write notes and personalize photos and videos, all without needing to charge. The S Pen attaches...
- Slim Metal Design: Take this sleek, lightweight tablet anywhere. Its slim design slips right into your bag and comes in your choice of stylish...
- Entertainment Ready: A vivid, crystal clear display draws you into content while dual speakers with sound by AKG supply spacious, Dolby Atmos...
- Made from the high quality tempered-glass for maximum scratch protection and no residue when removed
- 2.5D rounded edge glass for comfort on the fingers and hand
- 9H hardness, 99.99% HD clarity, and maintains the original touch experience
|Operating System (OS):||Android 4.2|
|Product code:||SM-T110, SM-T111|
|Dimensions:||7.61 x 4.58 x 0.38 inches|
|Colors:||Black, Blue, Pink, White and Yellow|
|Screen Type:||TFT (16M colors)|
|Resolution:||600 x 1024 pixels|
|Pixel density:||170 pixels per inch|
|Touch screen:||Capacitive, Multi-touch|
|Processor:||ARM Cortex-A9 (Dual-Core 1200 MHz)|
|RAM Memory:||1 GB|
|Graphics Processor:||Vivante GC1000|
|Internal Memory:||8 GB|
|SD Card Slot:||microSD, microSDHC (up to 32 GB)|
|Back camera:||2 megapixels|
|Max video resolution:||640 x 480 (VGA)|
|Camera features:||Smile Detection Shooting|
|SIM Card Type:||SIM|
|GSM Bands:||850, 900, 1800, 1900|
|UMTS Bands:||900, 2100|
|Technologies:||HSPA+ (4G), HSDPA, HSUPA and GSM|
|Sensors:||Accelerometer and Compass|
Last update on 2020-11-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API