Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 is an interesting device launched in April 2013, with a good size 7″ screen, a powerful 1.7 gigahertz Dual-Core processor, a 3 megapixels back facing camera and a 1.3 megapixels front side camera.
Samsung decided to equip the Tab 3 7.0 using a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8930AB system chip, which holds a fast Dual-Core CPU speeding at 1700 MHz with a large 1,5 GB of RAM memory. Graphic rendering generally eats a lot of processor cycles, so it uses an extra 450 MHz Adreno 305 graphic processing unit to improve overall performance. The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 comes with a 16 GB quite big internal storage memory and an SD memory slot, which allows the user to store a couple hundred applications without any problem.
This device only has 7.4 inches long and 4.37 inches wide, but it manages to hold a 7″ screen. The Tab 3 7.0 is thin and stilized, with a thickness of just 0.39″. It seems like Samsung forgot about weight optimization in this 10.9 oz device.
The Tab 3 7.0 has two cameras, a 3 megapixels back camera and a 1.3 MP front camera.
This device has a good 7-inches screen with a 600 x 1024 resolution, which makes all images and movies look good. Its screen uses TFT capacitive technology, and is multi-touch enabled.
This device has a big 4000 mAh Li-Ion removable battery that can keep this device running for many hours and even reach the end of the day without having to charge it.
This tablet counts with wi-fi connection (and it can be provided to other devices around, acting as a mobile hotspot), 4G LTE high speed internet connection and also HSPA+ connection type, that is a lower speed 4G network or 3G fast connectivity, using HSDPA, HSUPA, UMTS and EDGE technologies. The Tab 3 7.0 uses a SIM card for GSM networks and it works with both CDMA and GSM carriers.
This tablet also features many interesting features like Bluetooth (3.0), GPS Navigation, Infrared Port and NFC, and multiple sensors like Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer and Compass.
Samsung sells the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 for $ 220, quite the same as other similar tablets. No matter whether you are looking for a social tablet, need it for work or will use it as a gaming device, you will probably love this tablet.
- Featuring High Dynamic Range on a Super AMOLED display, the Galaxy Tab S3 delivers cinematic vividness, detail, and deep contrast to a screen that fits in your hands
- Our revolutionary S Pen is more precise and pressure-responsive than ever, and never needs to be charged, liberating you to create, translate, and navigate without limits
- Powerful Quad speakers, tuned by AKG, calibrate with your movements as you rotate the Galaxy Tab S3, and intuitively reflect what's playing on-screen; Sensor Type: Accelerometer, Fingerprint Sensor,Gyro Sensor,Geomagnetic Sensor,Hall Sensor,RGB Light Sensor
- Easily switch from touch to type with a feather light keyboard that auto-pairs, attaches on contact, and never needs charging.Digital Optical Zoom:X8 (Digital)
- Keyboard sold separately. Processor Speed Type : Quad Core(2.15 GHz + 1.6 GHz Quad), Qualcomm APQ8096. External memory or micro sd capacity up to 400 gb. Features bluetooth v4.2
- Minimal bezel. Maximum view. Watch, stream and browse on a 10.1 Inches Full HD corner to corner Display. The lightweight premium metal design goes anywhere you go
- Big sound for big entertainment. The perfect complement to a wide, immersive picture, Dolby Atoms Surround sound fills the room with cinematic clarity
- Binge worthy Battery. Browse, watch Or shop for up to ten hours on a full charge
- Room for everything. Never delete songs, photos or videos, thanks to ample built in memory. Plus expand your storage up to 512GB anytime With a Micro SD card
- 7" PLS TFT Multi-Touchscreen Display (1280 x 800)
- Quad-Core 1.3GHz | 1.5 GB RAM | 8GB ROM Storage
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.0 | 5.0 MP AF Camera
- Android 5.1 Lollipop; Music Play Time: Up to 100 hours
|Operating System (OS):||Android 4.4.2|
|Variant:||Sprint LTE 8 GB|
|Also Known As:||Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7-inch, SM-T217S, SM-T210, SM-T211|
|Dimensions:||7.40 x 4.37 x 0.39 inches|
|Screen Type:||TFT (16M colors)|
|Resolution:||1024 x 600 pixels|
|Pixel density:||170 pixels per inch|
|Touch screen:||Capacitive, Multi-touch|
|Chipset:||Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8930AB|
|Processor:||Krait 300 (Dual-Core 1700 MHz)|
|RAM Memory:||1,5 GB (533 MHz)|
|Graphics Processor:||Adreno 305 (450 MHz)|
|Internal Memory:||16 GB|
|SD Card Slot:||microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC (up to 64 GB)|
|Stand-by Time:||750 hours|
|Back camera:||3 megapixels|
|Front camera:||1.3 megapixels|
|SIM Card Type:||SIM|
|CDMA Bands:||800, 1900|
|GSM Bands:||850, 900, 1800, 1900|
|UMTS Bands:||850, 900, 1900, 2100|
|LTE (4G) Bands:||1900 (band 25)|
|Technologies:||LTE (4G), HSPA+ (4G), HSDPA, HSUPA, UMTS, EDGE, GPRS, GSM and CDMA|
|Sensors:||Accelerometer, Compass, Light Sensor and Proximity Sensor|
Last update on 2019-12-07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API