Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 is an interesting device launched in April 2013, with a good size 7″ screen, a powerful 1.7 gigahertz Dual-Core processor, a 3 megapixels back facing camera and a 1.3 megapixels front side camera.
Samsung decided to equip the Tab 3 7.0 using a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8930AB system chip, which holds a fast Dual-Core CPU speeding at 1700 MHz with a large 1,5 GB of RAM memory. Graphic rendering generally eats a lot of processor cycles, so it uses an extra 450 MHz Adreno 305 graphic processing unit to improve overall performance. The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 comes with a 16 GB quite big internal storage memory and an SD memory slot, which allows the user to store a couple hundred applications without any problem.
This device only has 7.4 inches long and 4.37 inches wide, but it manages to hold a 7″ screen. The Tab 3 7.0 is thin and stilized, with a thickness of just 0.39″. It seems like Samsung forgot about weight optimization in this 10.9 oz device.
The Tab 3 7.0 has two cameras, a 3 megapixels back camera and a 1.3 MP front camera.
This device has a good 7-inches screen with a 600 x 1024 resolution, which makes all images and movies look good. Its screen uses TFT capacitive technology, and is multi-touch enabled.
This device has a big 4000 mAh Li-Ion removable battery that can keep this device running for many hours and even reach the end of the day without having to charge it.
This tablet counts with wi-fi connection (and it can be provided to other devices around, acting as a mobile hotspot), 4G LTE high speed internet connection and also HSPA+ connection type, that is a lower speed 4G network or 3G fast connectivity, using HSDPA, HSUPA, UMTS and EDGE technologies. The Tab 3 7.0 uses a SIM card for GSM networks and it works with both CDMA and GSM carriers.
This tablet also features many interesting features like Bluetooth (3.0), GPS Navigation, Infrared Port and NFC, and multiple sensors like Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer and Compass.
Samsung sells the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 for $ 220, quite the same as other similar tablets. No matter whether you are looking for a social tablet, need it for work or will use it as a gaming device, you will probably love this tablet.
- Minimal bezel, Maximum view, Watch, stream and browse on a 10.1 Inches Full HD corner to corner Display; The lightweight premium metal design goes anywhere you go
- Big sound for big entertainment; The perfect complement to a wide, immersive picture, Dolby Atmos Surround sound fills the room with cinematic clarity
- Binge worthy Battery: Browse, watch Or shop for up to ten hours on a full charge
- Room for everything: Never delete songs, photos or videos, thanks to ample built in memory: Plus expand your storage up to 512GB anytime With a Micro SD card
- Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean OS, 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
- 8 GB Flash Memory, 1 GB RAM Memory
- Store photos, videos, music, and more with up to 64GB of memory available through a microSD slot and 50GB of free Dropbox storage
- Camera: 3MP rear-facing, 1.3MP front-facing
- Ultra light for on the go; Lighter than a pound, our slimmest tablet won't add weight to your load; Stream, browse and more on eye catching metal design
- Crisp; Clear; Captivating; Get drawn in to the 10; 5 inches Super AMOLED display with an immersive 16: 10 ratio widescreen; Shows and movies come to life in true to life color and crisp, clear details
- Smartly connected; Control all your connected devices from your tablet; Adjust lights, control your TV, lock doors and even adjust the thermostat; Plus, get the details If you get a security camera alert
- Charge Fast and go; Get up to 15 hours of video on a full charge and power up quickly with fast charging
- Get 4 months of ad free YouTube and YouTube music with your Samsung Galaxy device
|Operating System (OS):||Android 4.4.2|
|Variant:||Sprint LTE 8 GB|
|Also Known As:||Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7-inch, SM-T217S, SM-T210, SM-T211|
|Dimensions:||7.40 x 4.37 x 0.39 inches|
|Screen Type:||TFT (16M colors)|
|Resolution:||1024 x 600 pixels|
|Pixel density:||170 pixels per inch|
|Touch screen:||Capacitive, Multi-touch|
|Chipset:||Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8930AB|
|Processor:||Krait 300 (Dual-Core 1700 MHz)|
|RAM Memory:||1,5 GB (533 MHz)|
|Graphics Processor:||Adreno 305 (450 MHz)|
|Internal Memory:||16 GB|
|SD Card Slot:||microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC (up to 64 GB)|
|Stand-by Time:||750 hours|
|Back camera:||3 megapixels|
|Front camera:||1.3 megapixels|
|SIM Card Type:||SIM|
|CDMA Bands:||800, 1900|
|GSM Bands:||850, 900, 1800, 1900|
|UMTS Bands:||850, 900, 1900, 2100|
|LTE (4G) Bands:||1900 (band 25)|
|Technologies:||LTE (4G), HSPA+ (4G), HSDPA, HSUPA, UMTS, EDGE, GPRS, GSM and CDMA|
|Sensors:||Accelerometer, Compass, Light Sensor and Proximity Sensor|
Last update on 2020-07-15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API