Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (AT&T) is a mid level device released back in the year 2012, coming with a really big 10.1 inches multi touch screen, a great performance 1500 MHz Dual-Core CPU, and two cameras, a 3 mega-pixels back facing camera and a 0.3 megapixels front camera.
Samsung sells the Tab 2 10.1 (AT&T) with a good performance Dual-Core processor ticking at 1500 MHz, packed into a Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8960 system chip and 1 GB of RAM. To collaborate with graphic rendering, this tablet also uses an Adreno 225 GPU running at 400 megahertz. A nice point of the Tab 2 10.1 (AT&T) is its quite large 16 GB internal storage memory and an external memory card slot, allowing you to install a couple hundred apps without worrying about space.
Samsung didn’t seem to put much effort to reduce weight in this 20.7 oz tablet. The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (AT&T) only has 10.1″ long, but it’s able to fit a a 10.1″ screen. This tablet is very thin and practical, being just 0.38 inches thick.
Samsung equipped the Tab 2 10.1 (AT&T) with a good level 10.1″ screen, and a 800 x 1280 resolution, providing this tablet with a decent graphic quality. This screen uses Super PLS LCD capacitive technology, and has multi-touch detection.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (AT&T) features WiFi connection (and it can share it with other devices around, acting as a wireless modem), 4G LTE fast internet connection or fast 3G data connection, using HSPA, UMTS and EDGE technologies. This tablet uses a SIM card for GSM connection.
The Tab 2 10.1 (AT&T) features two cameras, a 3 megapixels back facing camera and a 0.3 megapixels front facing camera. It also captures Full HD 1920×1080 videos. Additionally, the camera features a couple of interesting features like smile detection shooting, auto-focus and geo tagging.
This tablet also features some interesting features like Bluetooth (4.0), GPS Navigation and NFC (to trigger actions, transfer data or make payments by holding your tablet close to another NFC device or tag), and multiple sensors like Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope and Compass.
This device comes with an incredible 7000 mAh Li-Ion non-removable battery, enough to provide the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (AT&T) with an amazing battery duration. An issue to take into consideration is that the Tab 2 10.1 (AT&T)’s battery is non-removable so you won’t be able to replace it when it starts to get older, whereas with its 7000 mAh you will probably discard this device before that becomes an issue.
This tablet is a very good choice for you no matter if you want this device for gaming, need a tablet for work or need a tablet mainly for internet browsing and social networks.
- Minimal bezel, Maximum view, Watch, stream and browse on a 10.1 Inches Full HD corner to corner Display; The lightweight premium metal design goes anywhere you go
- Big sound for big entertainment; The perfect complement to a wide, immersive picture, Dolby Atmos Surround sound fills the room with cinematic clarity
- Binge worthy Battery: Browse, watch Or shop for up to ten hours on a full charge
- Room for everything: Never delete songs, photos or videos, thanks to ample built in memory: Plus expand your storage up to 512GB anytime With a Micro SD card
- Minimal bezel; Maximum view; Watch, stream and browse on a 10.1 Inches; Full HD corner to corner Display; The lightweight premium metal design goes anywhere you go
- Big sound for big entertainment; The perfect complement to a wide, immersive picture, Dolby Atoms Surround sound fills the room with cinematic clarity
- Binge worthy Battery; Browse, watch Or shop for up to ten hours on a full charge; Keyboard Compatible
- Room for everything; Never delete songs, photos or videos, thanks to ample built in memory; Plus expand your storage up to 512GB anytime With a Micro SD card
- 10.1 inches, 295.8 cm2 (~80.7% screen-to-body ratio), 1200 x 1920 pixels, 16:10 ratio (~224 ppi density)
- 32GB ROM, 2GB RAM, CPU: Octa Core (Dual 1.8GB + Hexa 1.6GHz), Rear Camera: 8MP, Front Camera: 5MP, Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4G+5GHz, VHT80
- Single SIM - Nano-SIM, Android 9.0 (Pie); One UI, Non-removable Li-Ion 6150mAh battery, Music Play Time: Up to 128, Video Play Time: Up to 13
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G bands: LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 17(700), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300), 66(1700/2100)
- This tablet will function for Data and Calling purposes with compatible GSM Networks and as a Phone. Fully Compatible with all GSM carriers, please check the compatibility of the tablet. Doesn't work with CDMA carriers like Verizon or Sprint. International Model, Does not have US warranty.
|Operating System (OS):||Android 4.1, 4.0|
|Also Known As:||Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (T-Mobile)|
|Dimensions:||10.10 x 6.90 x 0.38 inches|
|Screen Type:||Super PLS LCD (16M colors)|
|Resolution:||1280 x 800 pixels|
|Pixel density:||149 pixels per inch|
|Touch screen:||Capacitive, Multi-touch|
|Chipset:||Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8960|
|Processor:||Krait (Dual-Core 1500 MHz)|
|RAM Memory:||1 GB (500 MHz)|
|Graphics Processor:||Adreno 225 (400 MHz)|
|Internal Memory:||16 GB|
|SD Card Slot:||microSD, microSDHC (up to 32 GB)|
|Stand-by Time:||624 hours|
|Back camera:||3 megapixels|
|Front camera:||0.3 megapixels|
|Max video resolution:||1920 x 1080 (Full HD)|
|Camera features:||Auto-Focus, Geo Tagging and Smile Detection Shooting|
|SIM Card Type:||SIM|
|GSM Bands:||850, 900, 1800, 1900|
|UMTS Bands:||850, 1900, 2100|
|LTE (4G) Bands:||700 (band 17), 1700/2100 (band 4)|
|Technologies:||LTE (4G), HSPA, UMTS, EDGE, GPRS and GSM|
|Sensors:||Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Light Sensor and Proximity Sensor|
Last update on 2020-07-15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API