Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 LTE is a mid-to-low level tablet, which counts with a huge 10.1″ display, a powerful 1000 MHz Dual-Core processing unit, and 2 cameras, a 3 MP back camera and a 2 megapixels front-facing camera.
Samsung decided to power this tablet using a quite powerful 1 GHz Dual-Core processor, included in a NVIDIA Tegra 2 system chip with 1 GB of RAM memory. This tablet has a impressive 32 GB internal storage memory and whereas it doesn’t include an external memory slot, it it is more than enough to store lots of apps, games, songs, photos and videos without even thinking about running out of space at all.
This device is very slim and good-looking, with a thickness of just 0.34″. This tablet is a very compact device, considering it presents a 10.1″ screen and it’s just 10.09 inches long and 6.81 inches wide. It seems like Samsung forgot about optimizing the weight in this 20.99 oz device. Samsung made this tablet in two colors: white and gray.
Samsung packed the Tab 10.1 LTE with a interesting 10.1″ screen, and a resolution of 800 x 1280 , giving this tablet an average image quality. Its screen uses Super PLS LCD capacitive technology, and allows multi-touch gestures.
This tablet features two cameras, a 3 megapixels back camera and a 2 megapixels front-facing camera. It is also able to capture videos up to 1280×720 (HD). To complete the camera, it also counts with auto-focus and flash.
This tablet features an incredible 6800 mAh Li-Ion non-removable battery, enough to provide the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 LTE with an extremely long battery duration. An issue to take into account is that the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 LTE’s battery is not replaceable so you can’t change it when it starts to lose its charge, whereas with such a great capacity you will probably discard this tablet before it happens.
This device provides wi-fi connection (but it can’t share it with other devices around, acting as a wireless modem or router), LTE (4G) high speed data connection or 3G connectivity, using EV-DO A technologies. This tablet doesn’t have a SIM card, because it is not a GSM enabled tablet and it works with CDMA networks.
This tablet also comes with some interesting features like Bluetooth (provides communication with other bluetooth devices and accessories), GPS and NFC, and multiple sensors like Light Sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope and Compass.
It doesn’t matter whether you want a tablet to majorly use social networks and internet browsing or will use this tablet for work, you will definitely love this device.
- Minimal bezel; Maximum view; Watch, stream and browse on a 10.1 Inches; Full HD corner to corner Display; The lightweight premium metal design goes anywhere you go
- Big sound for big entertainment; The perfect complement to a wide, immersive picture, Dolby Atoms Surround sound fills the room with cinematic clarity
- Binge worthy Battery; Browse, watch Or shop for up to ten hours on a full charge; Keyboard Compatible
- Room for everything; Never delete songs, photos or videos, thanks to ample built in memory; Plus expand your storage up to 512GB anytime With a Micro SD card
- 1.6 GHz exynos 7870 octa core Processor. 10.1" wuxga Display, 8Mp rear camera + 2Mp front camera
- Os: android 6.0 Marshmallow. Battery Type and Size:Li Ion 7,300mAh
- 2GB of RAM + 16GB. Bluetooth profiles: A2DP,AVRCP,DI,HID,HOGP,HSP,OPP,PAN
- Refer User manual in Technical Specification before use
- Music play time is up to 187 hours. Video play time is up to 13 hours. Internet use time is up to 13 hours. Wi fi connectivity is 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4GHz plus 5.0 GHz, vht80
- Samsung, the Galaxy Tab A 10.1"
- 8Mp rear camera
- exynos 7870 octa-core Processor. 2GB of RAM
- 32GB microSD card
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
|Operating System (OS):||Android 3.1|
|Dimensions:||10.09 x 6.81 x 0.34 inches|
|Colors:||Gray and White|
|Scratch Resistant Glass:||Yes|
|Screen Type:||Super PLS LCD (16M colors)|
|Resolution:||1280 x 800 pixels|
|Pixel density:||149 pixels per inch|
|Touch screen:||Capacitive, Multi-touch|
|Chipset:||NVIDIA Tegra 2|
|Processor:||Dual-Core 1000 MHz|
|RAM Memory:||1 GB|
|Internal Memory:||32 GB|
|SD Card Slot:||No SD card slot|
|Back camera:||3 megapixels|
|Front camera:||2 megapixels|
|Max video resolution:||1280 x 720 (HD)|
|CDMA Bands:||800, 1900|
|LTE (4G) Bands:||700 (band 13)|
|Technologies:||LTE (4G), EV-DO A and CDMA|
|Bluetooth:||Version 2.1, EDR|
|Sensors:||Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope and Light Sensor|
Last update on 2019-12-07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API