Samsung Galaxy Stratosphere II is a quite good Android device launched back in the year 2012, which counts with a 4-inches screen, a great performance Dual-Core processor running at 1.2 gigahertz, and two cameras, a 5 mega-pixels back facing camera and a 1.3 megapixels front-facing camera.
The Samsung Galaxy Stratosphere II is a little bit thick for nowadays standards, being as thick as 0.53 inches. Samsung appears to have forgotten about weight optimization in this 5.43 oz device.
Samsung decided to power this phone with a Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8960 system chip, including a great performance 1.2 gigahertz Dual-Core CPU with 1 GB RAM. To handle graphic intensive apps and games, the Stratosphere II also has an Adreno 225 graphics processing unit working at 400 megahertz. A nice point of this cellphone is the 8 GB quite big internal storage memory and a slot for external memory cards, allowing the user to store hundreds of apps without any problem.
This phone has a good level 4 inches display with a 800 x 480 resolution, providing this device with a very nice image quality. This display uses Super AMOLED capacitive technology, and can detect multiple fingers at the same time.
The Samsung Galaxy Stratosphere II provides wi-fi capability (and it can provide it to other devices as a mobile hotspot), LTE (4G) high speed data connection or the fastest 3G connection type, using HSPA, UMTS, EV-DO A and EDGE technologies. This phone uses a SIM card for GSM carriers and it can work with both CDMA and GSM.
This cellphone has two cameras, a 5 mega-pixels back-facing camera and a 1.3 megapixels front side camera. It also films videos in Full HD 1920×1080. This cellphone also includes a couple of good features like flash, geo tagging and auto-focus.
This phone packs a 1800 mAh medium Li-Ion removable battery that can keep this cellphone running for several hours.
The Stratosphere II also comes with some interesting features like Bluetooth (4.0), GPS Localization and Near Field Communication (NFC), and some sensors likeLight Sensor, Proximity Sensor and Accelerometer.
No matter if you want a gaming cellphone, want a phone for work or will use it as a social device, this device is definitely the right choice for you.
- First, this is heavy duty and will last your Samsung Galaxy Stratosphere II years!
- It's ABS high impact plastic is heat and high impact resistant. It's ergonomic design is durable, unique, and long lasting.
- New Integrated Digital Charging gives precision automatic fast and slow charging while providing complete protection.
- Cable coiled and 9ft long when stretched out, very durable with heavy airless sealed and single copper shielded.
- BUY NOW - NEWEST VERSION WITH DUAL CABLES NOW AVAILABLE!*
- This all in one accessory kit includes everything you need for your Samsung Galaxy Stratosphere II!
- 1. Wall (AC) Travel Charger allows charging from any outlet and compacts for easy traveling. (1.2A)
- 2. Car Charger (DC) allows you to rapid or slow charge your phone from any vehicle 12 volt "cigarette lighter" style adapter. (1.2A)Samsung Galaxy Stratosphere II
- 3. Premium USB 2.0 Charging Data Cable (PC USB Port) allows you to charge from any computer with a USB port.
- OEM Samsung EB505165YZ Battery
- Part Number: EB505165YZ
- Battery Type: Li-ion
- Battery Capacity: 1800 mAh
- Compatible For: Samsung I405 Stratosphere Galaxy Matrix 4G
|Operating System (OS):||Android 4.1, 4.0.4|
|Also Known As:||Samsung Galaxy Stratosphere 2|
|Dimensions:||4.97 x 2.58 x 0.53 inches|
|Screen Type:||Super AMOLED|
|Resolution:||480 x 800 pixels|
|Pixel density:||233 pixels per inch|
|Touch screen:||Capacitive, Multi-touch|
|Chipset:||Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8960|
|Processor:||Krait (Dual-Core 1200 MHz)|
|RAM Memory:||1 GB (500 MHz)|
|Graphics Processor:||Adreno 225 (400 MHz)|
|Internal Memory:||8 GB|
|SD Card Slot:||microSD, microSDHC (up to 32 GB)|
|Talk Time:||17 hours|
|Back camera:||5 megapixels|
|Front camera:||1.3 megapixels|
|Max video resolution:||1920 x 1080 (Full HD)|
|Camera features:||Auto-Focus and Geo Tagging|
|SIM Card Type:||SIM|
|CDMA Bands:||800, 1900|
|GSM Bands:||850, 900, 1800, 1900|
|LTE (4G) Bands:||700 (band 13)|
|Technologies:||LTE (4G), HSPA, UMTS, EV-DO A, EDGE, GPRS, GSM and CDMA|
|Sensors:||Accelerometer, Light Sensor and Proximity Sensor|
Last update on 2020-04-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API