Samsung Galaxy Stratosphere II is a quite good Android device launched back in the year 2012, which counts with a 4-inches screen, a great performance Dual-Core processor running at 1.2 gigahertz, and two cameras, a 5 mega-pixels back facing camera and a 1.3 megapixels front-facing camera.
The Samsung Galaxy Stratosphere II is a little bit thick for nowadays standards, being as thick as 0.53 inches. Samsung appears to have forgotten about weight optimization in this 5.43 oz device.
Samsung decided to power this phone with a Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8960 system chip, including a great performance 1.2 gigahertz Dual-Core CPU with 1 GB RAM. To handle graphic intensive apps and games, the Stratosphere II also has an Adreno 225 graphics processing unit working at 400 megahertz. A nice point of this cellphone is the 8 GB quite big internal storage memory and a slot for external memory cards, allowing the user to store hundreds of apps without any problem.
This phone has a good level 4 inches display with a 800 x 480 resolution, providing this device with a very nice image quality. This display uses Super AMOLED capacitive technology, and can detect multiple fingers at the same time.
The Samsung Galaxy Stratosphere II provides wi-fi capability (and it can provide it to other devices as a mobile hotspot), LTE (4G) high speed data connection or the fastest 3G connection type, using HSPA, UMTS, EV-DO A and EDGE technologies. This phone uses a SIM card for GSM carriers and it can work with both CDMA and GSM.
This cellphone has two cameras, a 5 mega-pixels back-facing camera and a 1.3 megapixels front side camera. It also films videos in Full HD 1920×1080. This cellphone also includes a couple of good features like flash, geo tagging and auto-focus.
This phone packs a 1800 mAh medium Li-Ion removable battery that can keep this cellphone running for several hours.
The Stratosphere II also comes with some interesting features like Bluetooth (4.0), GPS Localization and Near Field Communication (NFC), and some sensors likeLight Sensor, Proximity Sensor and Accelerometer.
No matter if you want a gaming cellphone, want a phone for work or will use it as a social device, this device is definitely the right choice for you.
- The Samsung Stratosphere SCH-I405 is a 4G LTE Android smartphone featuring a full QWERTY keyboard, 5-megapixel camera, and front-facing camera
- The Stratosphere also comes equipped with a Super AMOLED 4-inch display, Bluetooth 3.0, and Wi-Fi with DLNA streaming and Wi-Fi Direct
- Other features include GPS, capacitive touchscreen, and support for multiple languages including Spanish
- Offers access to thousands of apps, games, books, movies, and music available on the Google Play Store
- This product has been extensively tested, is certified to be 100% functional, and ready for activation
- Quick and Easily connect your Samsung Galaxy Stratosphere SmartPhone to any USB supported plug & play device!
- Pocket sized device now allows you to connect as a USB HUB to your device instantly!
- Items such as Keyboards, Memory Sticks, Flash Drives, Mice, Thumb Drives & More can be connected.
- This provides a solution for user-friendly removable data storage or sharing your favorite files with other USB devices.
- Simply connect a USB memory stick or USB cable from compatible devices to the USB port on adapter and enjoy.
- Slide-out QWERTY keyboard for completely viewable screen
- Smart LED lighting indicates alerts, missed messages, and more
- Bluetooth Wireless technology 3.0
- Stylish, comfortable design
- Large 3.2-Inch wqvga display for easy viewing and navigation
|Operating System (OS):||Android 4.1, 4.0.4|
|Also Known As:||Samsung Galaxy Stratosphere 2|
|Dimensions:||4.97 x 2.58 x 0.53 inches|
|Screen Type:||Super AMOLED|
|Resolution:||480 x 800 pixels|
|Pixel density:||233 pixels per inch|
|Touch screen:||Capacitive, Multi-touch|
|Chipset:||Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8960|
|Processor:||Krait (Dual-Core 1200 MHz)|
|RAM Memory:||1 GB (500 MHz)|
|Graphics Processor:||Adreno 225 (400 MHz)|
|Internal Memory:||8 GB|
|SD Card Slot:||microSD, microSDHC (up to 32 GB)|
|Talk Time:||17 hours|
|Back camera:||5 megapixels|
|Front camera:||1.3 megapixels|
|Max video resolution:||1920 x 1080 (Full HD)|
|Camera features:||Auto-Focus and Geo Tagging|
|SIM Card Type:||SIM|
|CDMA Bands:||800, 1900|
|GSM Bands:||850, 900, 1800, 1900|
|LTE (4G) Bands:||700 (band 13)|
|Technologies:||LTE (4G), HSPA, UMTS, EV-DO A, EDGE, GPRS, GSM and CDMA|
|Sensors:||Accelerometer, Light Sensor and Proximity Sensor|
Last update on 2020-07-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API