Samsung Galaxy S5 is a top-notch Android phone launched in June 2014, which counts with a quite big 5.1-inches multi-touch screen, an extremely powerful Quad-Core CPU running at 2.5 gigahertz, and two cameras, a 16 mega-pixels back camera and a 2.1 megapixels front side camera.
Samsung sells the Samsung Galaxy S5 with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 system chip, including a high-tech 2.5 GHz Quad-Core processor and a large 3 GB RAM memory. Graphic intensive apps and games often uses a lot of processing power, so it counts with an Adreno 420 GPU working at 500 MHz to help with that calculations. This phone has a 32 GB impressive internal storage and an external memory slot, allowing you to install hundreds of applications and even the largest games currently available without even thinking about filling it.
This cellphone feels much lighter than what you expect from a phone of this size. This cellphone is a very compact cellphone, considering it presents a 5.1″ screen and it only has 5.59 inches long. This cellphone has an amazing design, with a thickness of just 0.32″. About its construction quality, this phone is mostly made of Plastic. This cellphone is for sale in lots of color variations: black, blue, red, white and gold.
This cellphone includes a gorgeous 5.1″ screen with a 1920 x 1080 (Full HD) resolution, which makes all images and videos look absolutely great. Its screen uses Super AMOLED capacitive technology, and is multi-touch enabled.
The S5 has two cameras, a 16 megapixels back side camera and a 2.1 MP front facing camera. Its back side camera lens has a maximum F2.2 aperture so it can take beautiful photographs even in low-light situations. It also shoots 3840×2160 4K videos at 30 fps, and slow motion videos in 1280×720 (HD) at 120 frames per second. To complete the camera, it also has lots of cool characteristics like auto-focus, flash, digital image stabilization, fast burst mode, HDR mode, face detection shooting and geo tagging.
This phone packs a 2800 mAh great Li-Ion removable battery that can keep it running for many hours, although you may need to charge it if you use it heavily.
This cellphone has WiFi connectivity (and it can be shared with other devices as a mobile hotspot), 4G LTE-A super fast internet connection or fast 3G data connection, supported by HSPA, UMTS and EDGE technologies. This cellphone works with a SIM card for GSM connection.
The S5 also features many interesting features like Bluetooth (provides communication with other bluetooth devices, computers, and accessories), Fingerprint Identification, GPS Localization, Infrared Port and NFC (to trigger actions, transfer data or make payments by holding your cellphone close to another NFC device or tag), and multiple sensors like Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Barometer and Compass.
If you you love taking pictures, are looking for a phone for work, want a phone to play games or want this device majorly for social networks and internet browsing, this phone is a great choice .
- 5.1-inch Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 1080 x 1920 pixel resolution w/ Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Android v4.4 KitKat, Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8974AC Snapdragon 801, Processor: Quad-Core 2.5 GHz Krait 400, GPU: Adreno 330
- 16 Megapixel Camera with Phase Detection Autofocus, f/2.2, 31mm, 1/2.6" Sensor Size + 2 Megapixel Front Camera with f/2.4, 22mm lens, 1080p @ 30fps
- Internal Memory: 16GB, 2GB RAM - microSD Up to 256GB
- 5.1in Super AMOLED Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen w/ Protective Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Android v4.4.2 (KitKat), Quad-Core 2.5 GHz Krait 400 Processor - Qualcomm chipset MSM8974AC Snapdragon 81, Adreno 330 Graphics
- Internal Memory: 16GB storage, 2GB RAM + microSD Slot Expandable up to 128GB - 16 Megapixel Camera (5312 x 2988 pixels) w/ Phase-Detection, Autofocus, LED Flash + Front-Facing 2 Megapixel Camera
- 5.1(inch) Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 1080 x 1920 pixel resolution w/ Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Operating System: Android OS, Internal Memory: 16GB, 2GB RAM (microSD Up to 256GB)
- 16 Megapixel Camera with Phase Detection Autofocus, f/2.2, 31mm, 1/2.6" Sensor Size w/ 2 Megapixel Front Camera with f/2.4, 22mm lens, 1080p @ 30fps
- Processor: QuadCore 2.5 GHz Krait 400, Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8974AC Snapdragon 801
- Removable Lithium Ion 2800 mAh Battery, Dimensions: 5.59 x 2.85 x 0.32 inches, Weight: 5.11 oz
|Operating System (OS):||Android 4.4.2|
|Dimensions:||5.59 x 2.85 x 0.32 inches|
|Colors:||Black, Blue, Gold, Red and White|
|Scratch Resistant Glass:||Yes|
|Screen Type:||Super AMOLED (16M colors)|
|Resolution:||1080 x 1920 pixels (Full HD)|
|Pixel density:||576 pixels per inch|
|Touch screen:||Capacitive, Multi-touch|
|Chipset:||Qualcomm Snapdragon 805|
|Processor:||Krait 450 (Quad-Core 2500 MHz)|
|RAM Memory:||3 GB (800 MHz)|
|Graphics Processor:||Adreno 420 (500 MHz)|
|Internal Memory:||32 GB|
|SD Card Slot:||microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC (up to 128 GB)|
|Back camera:||16 megapixels|
|Sensor size:||0.38 inches (1/2.6″)|
|Front camera:||2.1 megapixels|
|Max video resolution:||3840 x 2160 (30 fps) (4K)|
|Max slow motion video:||1280 x 720 (120 fps) (HD)|
|Camera features:||Auto-Focus, Digital Image Stabilization, Face Detection Shooting, Fast Burst Mode, Geo Tagging, HDR Mode and Slow Motion Video (4 times slower)|
|SIM Card Type:||SIM|
|GSM Bands:||850, 900, 1800, 1900|
|UMTS Bands:||850, 1900, 2100|
|LTE (4G) Bands:||700 (band 17), 850 (band 5), 1800 (band 3), 2100 (band 1), 2600 (band 7)|
|Technologies:||LTE-A (4G), LTE (4G), HSPA, UMTS, EDGE, GPRS and GSM|
|NFC (Near Field Communication):||Yes|
|Sensors:||Accelerometer, Barometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Light Sensor and Proximity Sensor|
Last update on 2019-08-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API