Samsung Galaxy S4 is a breath-taking cellphone released in 2013, which counts with a pretty big 5 inches screen, an exceptional Quad-Core CPU ticking at 1900 MHz, and two cameras, a 13 megapixels back camera and a 2 MP front facing camera.
This cellphone feels much lighter than what one would think about a cellphone of this size. Talking about its aspect, this phone is mostly manufactured with Polycarbonate. Samsung made this device in a lot of colors: black, blue, red and white. Being just 0.31″ thick,the Samsung Galaxy S4 is very slim and practical. This phone is a compact device, considering it presents a 5 inches display and it has just 5.38 inches long.
This cellphone has a great 1920 x 1080 (Full HD) 5-inches display, which makes all images and videos look completely perfect. This display uses Super AMOLED capacitive technology, and can detect multi touch gestures.
Samsung decided to sell this cellphone with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 APQ8064T chip, packing an exceptional Quad-Core processing unit speeding at 1900 megahertz and a big 2 GB RAM. Graphic calculations generally consume a lot of processing power, so this phone has an extra Adreno 320 graphic processing unit working at 400 MHz to improve overall performance. A good advantage of this cellphone is its inmense 64 GB internal storage and an SD memory slot, which allows the user to store lots of applications, games, pictures and videos without thinking about filling the phone.
This cellphone is equipped with two cameras, a 13 mega-pixels back side camera and a 2 MP front facing camera. Though it’s 13 megapixels might seem amazing the back side camera has a very little 0.326797″ sensor it takes less detailed photos than you would expect. It is capable of filming videos up to 1920×1080 (Full HD) at 30 fps. To complete the camera, it also counts with a lot of interesting characteristics: auto-focus, flash, face detection shooting, digital image stabilization, HDR mode, smile detection shooting and geo tagging.
The S4 provides Wi-Fi connection (which can be shared with other devices acting as a mobile hotspot), LTE (4G) fast connectivity and also HSPA+ connection type, which is a lower speed 4G type or 3G fast connectivity, over HSDPA, HSUPA, UMTS and EDGE technologies. The S4 uses a Micro SIM card for GSM connection.
This phone also comes with many interesting features like Bluetooth (4.0), GPS (Global Positioning System), Infrared Transmitter and Near Field Communication (NFC), and multiple sensors like Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Barometer and Compass.
The S4 counts with a 2600 mAh incredible Li-Ion replaceable battery, enough to provide the S4 with an incredibly long battery life.
If you are looking for a gaming device, are a photography fan, need a phone for work or are looking for a device to mostly use social networks, this cellphone is definitely the right choice for you.
- DeX: Transform your tablet into a PC
- S Pen included. Imagination unlocked
- With far field mics, your tablet listens and responds to your voice when your tablet is out of reach
- Super AMOLED Display. Crisp. Clear. Captivating
- Cinematic Dolby Atmos Surround for truly cinematic surround sound
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like ATT and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.
- DISPLAY: Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.1080 x 1920 pixels, 5.0 inches (~441 ppi pixel density).Corning Gorilla Glass ,3TouchWiz UI.
- 16 GB Storage Capacity (Estimated Free Space 8.56 GB)
- 5.1-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440 pixels by 2560 pixels at a PPI of 577 pixels per inch.
- 1.5GHz octa-core Samsung Exynos 7420 processor
- 16-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5.0-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
- 32GB of internal storage cannot be expanded.
- "A Certified Refurbished product has been tested and certified to work and look like new, with minimal to no signs of wear, by a manufacturer or specialized third-party seller approved by Amazon. All products are backed by a minimum 90-day warranty."
|Operating System (OS):||Android 4.4.2, 4.3, 4.2.2|
|Also Known As:||Galaxy S IV, I9500, I9505, SPH-L720, Galaxy S 4, SGH-I337|
|Dimensions:||5.38 x 2.75 x 0.31 inches|
|Colors:||Black, Blue, Red and White|
|Scratch Resistant Glass:||Yes|
|Screen Type:||Super AMOLED (16M colors)|
|Resolution:||1080 x 1920 pixels (Full HD)|
|Pixel density:||441 pixels per inch|
|Touch screen:||Capacitive, Multi-touch|
|Chipset:||Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 APQ8064T|
|Processor:||Krait 300 (Quad-Core 1900 MHz)|
|RAM Memory:||2 GB (800 MHz)|
|Graphics Processor:||Adreno 320 (400 MHz)|
|Internal Memory:||64 GB|
|SD Card Slot:||microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC (up to 64 GB)|
|Talk Time:||17 hours|
|Back camera:||13 megapixels|
|Focal length:||31mm (35mm equivalence)|
|Sensor size:||0.33 inches (1/3.06″)|
|Front camera:||2 megapixels|
|Max video resolution:||1920 x 1080 (30 fps) (Full HD)|
|Camera features:||Auto-Focus, Digital Image Stabilization, Face Detection Shooting, Geo Tagging, HDR Mode and Smile Detection Shooting|
|SIM Card Type:||Micro SIM|
|GSM Bands:||850, 900, 1800, 1900|
|UMTS Bands:||850, 900, 1900, 2100|
|LTE (4G) Bands:||2300 (band 40), 2600 (band 38)|
|Technologies:||LTE (4G), HSPA+ (4G), HSDPA, HSUPA, UMTS, EDGE, GPRS and GSM|
|NFC (Near Field Communication):||Yes|
|Sensors:||Accelerometer, Barometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Light Sensor and Proximity Sensor|
Last update on 2019-08-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API