Samsung Galaxy Mini is a quite basic device launched back in 2011, coming with a 3 MP back side camera, a processor ticking at 600 MHz and a small 3.1 inches multi-touch screen.
This phone is 4.35 inches long and 2.39 inches wide, but it is only able to pack a much smaller 3.1 inches display. The Samsung Galaxy Mini isn’t very light comparing with today standards, with a weight of 3.76 oz.
Samsung designed this phone with a mediocre 3.1″ display, and a resolution of 320 x 240 (QVGA), giving this device a low resolution image quality. Its display uses TFT capacitive technology, and can detect multi touch gestures.
Samsung decided to sell this cellphone with a Qualcomm Snapdragon S1 MSM7227 chip, which holds a good 600 MHz processing unit. Helping with graphic rendering, it also has an Adreno 200 GPU ticking at 128 megahertz. The Samsung Galaxy Mini has a 163,84 MB internal storage, a mediocre quantity that may be adequate for some basic users considering that this phone also has an SD card slot to store photographs and videos and even some apps and games that allow being installed in the external memory.
This cellphone only has a 3 MP back facing camera. This device also captures videos up to 320×240 (QVGA) at 15 fps.
The Mini features WiFi connectivity (but it can’t share it with other devices as a mobile hotspot) or the fastest 3G internet connection, supported by HSDPA, UMTS and EDGE technologies. The Mini works with a SIM card for GSM carriers.
The Mini also includes some interesting features like Bluetooth (3.0), GPS (Global Positioning System) and NFC (to trigger actions, transfer data or make payments by holding your device close to another NFC device or tag), and some sensors likeProximity Sensor, Accelerometer and Compass.
This phone has a low capacity 1200 mAh Li-Ion replaceable battery, and while it may look very poor, this cellphone is not too demanding so it has an excellent battery life. This device has an aproximate talk time of 9.5 hours and a stand by time of 570 hrs according to Samsung.
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500) - Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
- (6.2") HD+ Infinity-V 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~271 ppi density) - Front glass, plastic body
- 32GB ROM + 2GB RAM - microSD, up to 512 GB - Android Pie Samsung One UI - Exynos 7884 Octa-Core - Non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery
- Rear Camera :13MP(F1.9) | Front Camera 5MP (F2.0) - Video: [email protected]
- International Model - No warranty in US. Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost
- 1.4 GHz ARM Cortex A7 Quad-Core CPU; 16GB Storage Capacity + 1.5GB of RAM
- 4.5" Super AMOLED Display; HD 1280 x 720 Resolution
- 2.1MP Front + 8MP Rear Cameras; microSDXC Expansion up to 64GB
- 2100mAh Battery Capacity; Android 4.4 KitKat
- This ATT unlocked phone will work with any GSM carrier like T-Mobile, Simple Mobile, and Ultra Mobile. It will not work with any CDMA carriers like Verizon, Sprint, Boost, etc...Please contact your carrier before purchasing to ensure compatibility.
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G: HSDPA 900 / 1900 / 2100, 4G: LTE 700 / 850 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100
- 4" Super AMOLED Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen
- Android v4.1.2 (Jelly Bean), Dual-Core 1.2 GHz Processor
- 5 Megapixel Camera (2592 X 1944 pixels) w/ Autofocus, LED Flash + Front-Facing VGA Camera + Video
- Internal Memory: 8GB, 1GB RAM + microSD Slot Expandable up to 64GB
|Operating System (OS):||Android 2.3.3, 2.2|
|Also Known As:||Samsung Galaxy Pop|
|Product code:||S5570, S5570I|
|Dimensions:||4.35 x 2.39 x 0.50 inches|
|Screen Type:||TFT (256K colors)|
|Resolution:||240 x 320 pixels (QVGA)|
|Pixel density:||129 pixels per inch|
|Touch screen:||Capacitive, Multi-touch|
|Chipset:||Qualcomm Snapdragon S1 MSM7227|
|Processor:||ARM11 (Single-Core 600 MHz)|
|Graphics Processor:||Adreno 200 (128 MHz)|
|Internal Memory:||163,84 MB|
|SD Card Slot:||microSD, microSDHC (up to 32 GB)|
|Stand-by Time:||570 hours|
|Talk Time:||9.5 hours|
|Back camera:||3 megapixels|
|Max video resolution:||320 x 240 (15 fps) (QVGA)|
|SIM Card Type:||SIM|
|GSM Bands:||850, 900, 1800, 1900|
|UMTS Bands:||900, 2100|
|Technologies:||HSDPA, UMTS, EDGE and GSM|
|Sensors:||Accelerometer, Compass and Proximity Sensor|
Last update on 2019-10-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API