Samsung Galaxy Ace is an outdated cellphone launched back in 2011, which features a powerful 800 megahertz CPU, a medium sized 3.5-inches screen and a 5 mega-pixels back facing camera. Let’s take a better sight of what this phone can give us.
Samsung decided to build the Samsung Galaxy Ace using a quite powerful processor speeding at 800 megahertz, packed into a Qualcomm Snapdragon S1 MSM7227 system chip. Helping with graphic rendering, it also has an Adreno 200 graphic processing unit ticking at 128 megahertz. This phone comes with a little 161,79 MB internal storage, which might be enough for some users considering that the Samsung Galaxy Ace also has a slot for SD memory cards to store photos and videos and even some apps that allow external memory installation.
The Ace is quite thin, but it’s not close to being one of the thinnest phones on sale, with a thickness of 0.45 inches. It appears that Samsung decided not to care much about the weight in this 3.99 ounces cellphone.
The Ace is equipped with an average 480 x 320 3.5-inches screen, which makes everything look quite vivid. This screen uses TFT capacitive technology, and can detect multi touch gestures.
The Ace counts with WiFi connection (but it can’t be provided to other devices around, acting as a wireless modem or router) or the fastest 3G internet connection, over HSDPA, UMTS and EDGE technologies. The Ace uses a SIM card for GSM networks.
The Ace only features a 5 MP back-facing camera. It can also shoot 320×240 QVGA videos at 20 frames per second. In addition, the camera features a couple of useful characteristics: auto-focus, flash, smile detection shooting and fast burst mode.
This cellphone has a 1350 mAh medium sized Li-Ion removable battery providing this cellphone with an awesome battery life. According to Samsung, this cellphone has an estimated 640 hs stand by time and a 11 hours talk time.
This phone also includes some interesting features like Bluetooth, GPS and NFC (Near Field Communication), and some sensors likeProximity Sensor, Accelerometer and Compass.
- Samsung Evo Plus 64GB MicroSD XC Class 10 UHS-1 Mobile Memory Card
- 1 year factory warranty
- Speed: UHS-1 Class 10 Memory Card with read speed up to 80mb/s
- Listing includes: 1x Memory Card, 1x Adapter, 1x Card Reader
- TRUSTED - Engineered and Meticulously made to be compatible with Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
- PROTECTION - Flexible rare multi-layered Urethane film with Self Healing Technology - Features unique unrivaled abrasion resistance and Supreme HD Clarity that is virtually invisible
- RELIABILITY - Maximum Screen coverage with unique easy user friendly installation method
- INTEGRITY - Every purchase is backed by our Free Replacement Program
- Trust, Protection, Reliability, Integrity and Affordability is what we offer. What's stopping you from getting your Ace Armor Shield today?
|Operating System (OS):||Android 2.3, 2.2|
|Product code:||GT-S5830, GT-S5830I|
|Dimensions:||4.43 x 2.36 x 0.45 inches|
|Scratch Resistant Glass:||Yes|
|Resolution:||320 x 480 pixels|
|Pixel density:||165 pixels per inch|
|Touch screen:||Capacitive, Multi-touch|
|Chipset:||Qualcomm Snapdragon S1 MSM7227|
|Processor:||ARM11 (Single-Core 800 MHz)|
|Graphics Processor:||Adreno 200 (128 MHz)|
|Internal Memory:||161,79 MB|
|SD Card Slot:||microSD, microSDHC (up to 32 GB)|
|Stand-by Time:||640 hours|
|Talk Time:||11 hours|
|Back camera:||5 megapixels|
|Max video resolution:||320 x 240 (20 fps) (QVGA)|
|Camera features:||Auto-Focus, Fast Burst Mode and Smile Detection Shooting|
|SIM Card Type:||SIM|
|GSM Bands:||850, 900, 1800, 1900|
|UMTS Bands:||900, 2100|
|Technologies:||HSDPA, UMTS, EDGE and GSM|
|Sensors:||Accelerometer, Compass and Proximity Sensor|
Last update on 2020-05-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API