Nokia E72 US is a decent quality cellphone launched back in the year 2009, featuring a small sized 2.4″ screen, a quite powerful 600 MHz processing unit, and two cameras, a 5 MP back side camera and a 0.3 MP front side camera. But it’s time to get into a bit more details.
This cellphone is equipped with a quite powerful processor speeding at 600 megahertz with just 128 MB of RAM. The Nokia E72 US counts with a 256 MB internal storage memory, a little amount that could be adequate for basic users considering that this phone also has an SD memory card expansion slot to store photographs and videos.
Apparently Nokia forgot about optimizing the weight in this 4.52 oz phone. The Nokia E72 US is 4.49 inches long and 2.28 inches wide, it just packs a smaller 2.4″ display. This phone is thin and comfortable, with a thickness of just 0.39 inches.
Nokia equipped this phone with a good level 2.4″ display, and a 240 x 320 (QVGA) resolution, making everything look quite colorful and brightful.
This device offers Wi-Fi connectivity (but it can’t be shared with other devices around, as a mobile mobile hotspot) or 3G fast data connection, supported by HSDPA, HSUPA, UMTS and EDGE technologies. This cellphone uses a SIM card for GSM connection.
This phone has two cameras, a 5 mega-pixels back camera and a 0.3 MP front-facing camera. the Nokia E72 US’s back camera has an aperture of F2.8 so it has serious difficulties taking clear photographs in dark conditions. It is also able to shoot videos in 640×480 (VGA) at 15 frames per second. This camera also features flash.
The Nokia E72 US uses a medium sized 1500 mAh Li-Polymer replaceable battery, and though it may seem a bit low, it’s enough to provide this device with a very long battery duration. According to Nokia, the Nokia E72 US has an aproximate 12.5 hours talk time and a 480 hours stand by time.
This phone also comes with some interesting features like Bluetooth (for communication with other bluetooth phones, computers and accessories), GPS Localization and Near Field Communication (NFC), and some sensors likeLight Sensor, Accelerometer and Compass.
- 2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G bands HSDPA 900 / 1900 / 2100
- What's in the Box: handset, Nokia Navigation Accessory Kit ( mobile holder, holder easy mount), rechargeable battery, charger, connectivity cable, headset, lanyard, pouch, printed documentation
- Up to 12.5 hours of GSM talk time (5.9 on 3G networks), up to 576 hours (24 days) of standby time
- Push e-mail and calendars via Microsoft Exchange and Lotus Notes Traveler; full QWERTY keyboard with Optical Navi key for more intuitive navigation
- Unlocked quad-band GSM cell phone compatible with 850/900/1800/1900 frequencies and US/International 3G compatibility via 850/1900/2100 UMTS/HSDPA plus GPRS/EDGE capabilities
- GPS with free Ovi Maps navigation plus Navigation Accessory Kit; 5-megapixel camera/camcorder; stereo Bluetooth; Wi-Fi networking (802.11b/g)
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G: HSDPA 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 2.36-inch TFT Display
- Symbian OS 9.3, 600 MHz ARM 11 Processor
- 5 Megapixel Camera (2592 x 1944 pixels) w/ Autofocus, LED Flash
- Internal Memory: 250 MB, 128 MB RAM + microSD Slot Expandable up to 16GB
|Operating System (OS):||Symbian 9.3|
|Dimensions:||4.49 x 2.28 x 0.39 inches|
|Screen Type:||TFT (16M colors)|
|Resolution:||320 x 240 pixels (QVGA)|
|Pixel density:||167 pixels per inch|
|Processor:||ARM11 (Single-Core 600 MHz)|
|RAM Memory:||128 MB|
|Internal Memory:||256 MB|
|SD Card Slot:||microSD, microSDHC (up to 16 GB)|
|Stand-by Time:||480 hours|
|Talk Time:||12.5 hours|
|Back camera:||5 megapixels|
|Front camera:||0.3 megapixels|
|Max video resolution:||640 x 480 (15 fps) (VGA)|
|SIM Card Type:||SIM|
|GSM Bands:||850, 900, 1800, 1900|
|UMTS Bands:||850, 1900, 2100|
|Technologies:||HSDPA, HSUPA, UMTS, EDGE and GSM|
|Bluetooth:||Version 2.0, EDR|
|Sensors:||Accelerometer, Compass and Light Sensor|
Last update on 2020-02-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API