Nokia E62 is a low end cellphone launched some years ago, in 2006.
This device doesn’t feel very lightweight for a device this size, weighting 5.1 oz. This cellphone is a little thick for today’s standards, with its 0.55 inches thickness.
This phone has a low level display with a 240 x 320 (QVGA) resolution, making it have a poor image quality.
This phone counts with a 81,92 MB internal storage memory, a low amount that might be adequate for some users considering that it also has an SD memory slot to store songs, pictures and videos and even some applications that allow external memory installation.
The Nokia E62 uses a SIM card for GSM carriers.
The Nokia E62 doesn’t have any cameras.
This phone comes with a medium capacity 1500 mAh Li-Ion battery, which is quite poor for a consuming phone like this. Nokia says this cellphone has a 336 hours stand by time and a 5.5 hs talk time.
In case need a phone for basic stuff, this cellphone is probably a very good choice for you.
- OEM Nokia 2.5mm HS-42 Stereo Headset for 1606 1650 2630 2660 2760 3606 5200 5300 5610 6263 6300 E62 E90
- Take a simple step towards saving energy.
- Reduce standby energy consumption to just 10 percent of the power used by conventional chargers.
- Use a charger that surpasses Energy Star standards.
- Replacement battery for Mobile, SmartPhone
- Compatible with Models: 7710 E62 N92 7700 N800 E61 9500 770
- Battery Type: Li-ion, Voltage: 3.7V, Capacity: 1300mAh, WH: 4.81Wh
|Operating System (OS):||Symbian 9.1|
|Dimensions:||4.60 x 2.74 x 0.55 inches|
|Screen Type:||TFT (16M colors)|
|Resolution:||320 x 240 pixels (QVGA)|
|Internal Memory:||81,92 MB|
|SD Card Slot:||miniSD|
|Stand-by Time:||336 hours|
|Talk Time:||5.5 hours|
|SIM Card Type:||SIM|
|GSM Bands:||850, 900, 1800, 1900|
|Technologies:||EDGE and GSM|
Last update on 2021-07-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API