Nokia E62 is a low end cellphone launched some years ago, in 2006.
This device doesn’t feel very lightweight for a device this size, weighting 5.1 oz. This cellphone is a little thick for today’s standards, with its 0.55 inches thickness.
This phone has a low level display with a 240 x 320 (QVGA) resolution, making it have a poor image quality.
This phone counts with a 81,92 MB internal storage memory, a low amount that might be adequate for some users considering that it also has an SD memory slot to store songs, pictures and videos and even some applications that allow external memory installation.
The Nokia E62 uses a SIM card for GSM carriers.
The Nokia E62 doesn’t have any cameras.
This phone comes with a medium capacity 1500 mAh Li-Ion battery, which is quite poor for a consuming phone like this. Nokia says this cellphone has a 336 hours stand by time and a 5.5 hs talk time.
In case need a phone for basic stuff, this cellphone is probably a very good choice for you.
- no charger
- This phone is compatible with 2G Network only, please check with your carrier for network availability (not for Europe).
- Factory Unlocked. Compatible with GSM Bands 850/1900 MHz. Make sure your country operates under any of these GSM bands.
- Dimensions: 4.21-Inch X 1.76-Inch X 0.56-Inch. Screen Size: 1.45-Inch / Requires a Mini-SIM card size (not included)
- Flashlight, Call Records, Digital Clock, Calculator, Calendar, Converter, Expense Manager, FM Radio, Games, 3.5mm Jack, Speaker, Vibration, Removable Battery, 500-Contacts internal storage.
- Box Includes Phone, Headphones, Wall Charger, Battery and User Guide.
|Operating System (OS):||Symbian 9.1|
|Dimensions:||4.60 x 2.74 x 0.55 inches|
|Screen Type:||TFT (16M colors)|
|Resolution:||320 x 240 pixels (QVGA)|
|Internal Memory:||81,92 MB|
|SD Card Slot:||miniSD|
|Stand-by Time:||336 hours|
|Talk Time:||5.5 hours|
|SIM Card Type:||SIM|
|GSM Bands:||850, 900, 1800, 1900|
|Technologies:||EDGE and GSM|
Last update on 2020-08-12 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API