Motorola DROID RAZR M is a good Android device released in 2012, packed with a 1500 MHz Dual-Core CPU, a 4.3 inches multi touch display, and two cameras, an 8 MP back camera and a 0.3 mega-pixels front facing camera.
This cellphone is only 4.82 inches long and 2.4 inches wide, but it’s able to fit a a 4.3 inches screen. Being just 0.33 inches thick, this cellphone is very thin and comfortable. The Motorola DROID RAZR M is sold in 3 colors, black, pink and white. This phone isn’t very light comparing to other cellphones , with a weight of 4.44 oz.
Motorola decided to power this device using a fast 1.5 gigahertz Dual-Core processing unit, included in a Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8960 system chip with 1 GB RAM. Handling graphic rendering, it also counts with an Adreno 225 graphics processing unit ticking at 400 megahertz.
This device is equipped with two cameras, an 8 MP back side camera and a 0.3 megapixels front camera. It is also able to capture 1920×1080 Full HD videos. In addition, the camera has some good characteristics like auto-focus, flash and geo tagging.
Motorola designed this cellphone with a interesting 4.3″ display, and a resolution of 960 x 540 , providing this phone with a very good image quality. This display uses Super AMOLED Advanced capacitive technology, and allows multi-touch gestures.
The Motorola DROID RAZR M counts with a mid capacity 2000 mAh Li-Ion non-removable battery that can keep this phone running for several hours. According to Motorola, this phone has an aproximate 408 hours stand by time and a 10.5 hs talk time. An issue to evaluate is that the Motorola DROID RAZR M’s battery is non-replaceable so you won’t be able to replace it when it starts to lose its charge, though with this big battery you will probably discard this cellphone before that becomes an issue.
The Motorola DROID RAZR M provides wifi connectivity (which can be shared with other devices around, acting as a router or modem), 4G (LTE) fast connection type and also HSPA+ data connection, a bit slower 4G network or 3G fast data connection, using HSDPA, HSUPA, UMTS, EV-DO A and EDGE technologies. The Motorola DROID RAZR M works with a Micro SIM card for GSM carriers and it can connect to both GSM and CDMA carriers.
This phone also includes some interesting features like Bluetooth (4.0, EDR), GPS (Global Positioning System) and NFC, and some sensors likeLight Sensor, Proximity Sensor and Accelerometer.
No matter whether you want this cellphone mostly for social networks, are looking for a cellphone for gaming or are looking for a phone for work, you will probably love this phone.
- The Droid RAZR HD is also equipped with 4G LTE data, WiFi, 16GB internal storage, and quadband GSM and WCDMA modes for international use. SIM card is not included.
- This update to the original Droid RAZR improves the display by offering a 4.7-inch HD Super AMOLED screen, while also increasing battery size, processor, and adding NFC
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers but are not compatible with CDMA Carriers.
- The Motorola Droid RAZR HD is an amazingly thin, Android smartphone with 24-hour battery life
- This product has been extensively tested, is certified to be 100% functional, and ready for activation
- 8 Megapixel Camera with 1080p HD Video Capture
- Front Facing Camera
- 4.3 Inch Super Amoled Advanced Display
- 1.5 Ghz Processor with 8GB Internal Memory and Memory Card slot
- Verizon 4G LTE Data
- Pls attention,look above, if Sold by Third party seller,not Sold by" Powerforlaptop "ID, pls don't buy it, other seller's battery is different, we can not provide warranty.when you place an order,pls look at The right of the page, you can find our ID "powerforlaptop" ,then Add to Cart, Thank you very much !!
- Ship from USA,Fast shipping, best price, best products and best service
- Free shipping,3.8V 1940mAh New Replacement,half year warranty
- Compatible part number:EG30 / SNN5916A
- Compatible model:Motorola XT901 XT902 XT905 XT907
|Operating System (OS):||Android 4.4.2, 4.1.1, 4.0.4|
|Dimensions:||4.82 x 2.40 x 0.33 inches|
|Colors:||Black, Pink and White|
|Scratch Resistant Glass:||Yes|
|Screen Type:||Super AMOLED Advanced (16M colors)|
|Resolution:||540 x 960 pixels|
|Pixel density:||256 pixels per inch|
|Touch screen:||Capacitive, Multi-touch|
|Chipset:||Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8960|
|Processor:||Krait (Dual-Core 1500 MHz)|
|RAM Memory:||1 GB (500 MHz)|
|Graphics Processor:||Adreno 225 (400 MHz)|
|SD Card Slot:||microSD, microSDHC (up to 32 GB)|
|Stand-by Time:||408 hours|
|Talk Time:||10.5 hours|
|Back camera:||8 megapixels|
|Front camera:||0.3 megapixels|
|Max video resolution:||1920 x 1080 (Full HD)|
|Camera features:||Auto-Focus and Geo Tagging|
|SIM Card Type:||Micro SIM|
|CDMA Bands:||800, 1900|
|GSM Bands:||850, 900, 1800, 1900|
|UMTS Bands:||850, 900, 1900, 2100|
|LTE (4G) Bands:||700 (band 13)|
|Technologies:||LTE (4G), HSPA+ (4G), HSDPA, HSUPA, UMTS, EV-DO A, EDGE, GPRS, GSM and CDMA|
|Bluetooth:||Version 4.0, EDR|
|NFC (Near Field Communication):||Yes|
|Sensors:||Accelerometer, Light Sensor and Proximity Sensor|
Last update on 2019-09-15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API