LG Revere 3 is a not very powerful cellphone, which counts with a 1.3 mega-pixels back side camera and a small 2.2 inches screen.
While the LG Revere 3 has 3.86 inches long and 2.01″ wide, it only packs a way smaller 2.2″ display. This phone is a bit thick compared to nowadays devices, with its 0.74″ thickness. The LG Revere 3 isn’t very light for a device this size, with a weight of 3.46 oz.
This cellphone comes with a mediocre 262,14 MB internal memory, which could be a bit scarce for the vast majority of users knowing that this phone doesn’t come with an SD card slot.
LG designed this phone with a low quality 2.2-inches display, and a resolution of 220 x 176 , making it have a poor level graphic quality.
The LG Revere 3 is equipped with only a 1.3 mega-pixels back facing camera.
This cellphone has a low capacity 950 mAh Li-Ion replaceable battery, which is not really enough for a demanding cellphone like this. According to LG, the LG Revere 3 has a reported 366 hs stand by time and a 6.1 hours talk time.
This cellphone doesn’t have a sim card, because it isn’t a GSM enabled phone and it can connect to CDMA networks.
- Rugged clamshell phone constructed from chrome, glass, mesh and rubber; meets military specifications for shock and dust resistance, vibration, and more
- Talk instantly to friends and colleagues using Verizon Wireless Push to Talk network; GPS-enabled for turn-by-turn directions; access V Cast Music (with Rhapsody) and Video services
- 2-megapixel camera/camcorder; Bluetooth stereo music; microSD memory expansion to 16 GB; access to personal email and instant messaging services
- Up to 6.4 hours of talk time, up to 534 hours (22+ days) of standby time
- What's in the Box: handset, rechargeable battery, wall/USB charger, quick start guide, user manual
- 4G LTE
- 1.1 GHz Quad-core processor
- Two screens with interior color display
- 2.0MP camera
- Verizon Nano Sim Card Included
- Verizon LG VN150 Revere
|Dimensions:||3.86 x 2.01 x 0.74 inches|
|Screen Type:||LCD (256K colors)|
|Resolution:||176 x 220 pixels|
|Pixel density:||128 pixels per inch|
|RAM Memory:||128 MB|
|Internal Memory:||262,14 MB|
|SD Card Slot:||No SD card slot|
|Stand-by Time:||366 hours|
|Talk Time:||6.1 hours|
|Back camera:||1.3 megapixels|
|CDMA Bands:||800, 1900|
|Bluetooth:||Version 2.1, EDR|
Last update on 2020-02-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API