LG Optimus Zone 2 is a fair quality Android cellphone, which counts with a 3 megapixels back facing camera, a 3.5-inches multi touch screen and a fast Dual-Core CPU clocking at 1200 MHz. That’s everything we have to say? Not at all, it’s just the starting point of a detailed review.
It appears that LG decided not to care much about the weight in this 3.99 ounces phone.
LG equipped the LG Optimus Zone 2 with a fast 1.2 gigahertz Dual-Core CPU, packed into a Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 MSM8610 chip and 512 MB RAM. Helping with graphic rendering, it also has a 400 MHz Adreno 302 graphics processing unit. This device comes with a 4 GB internal storage, a common quantity that should be adequate for most users considering it also has a slot for SD memory cards to store songs, photos and videos and even some applications that can be installed in the external memory.
This cellphone only features a 3 mega-pixels back facing camera. It is capable of filming 800×480 videos. This phone also has smile detection shooting.
This cellphone has a good level 3.5 inches display with a 480 x 320 resolution, which makes all pictures and movies look quite colorful and brightful. Its display uses TFT capacitive technology, and allows multi-touch gestures.
This device comes with a medium 1700 mAh Li-Ion removable battery providing this cellphone with a great battery life. LG claims this device has a 360 hs stand by time and a 10 hs talk time.
The LG Optimus Zone 2 provides Wi-Fi connection (which it can provide to other devices around, acting as a mobile hotspot) or 3G internet connection, supported by EV-DO A technologies. The LG Optimus Zone 2 doesn’t have a sim card, because it doesn’t work with GSM connections and it works with CDMA networks.
This phone also features some interesting features like Bluetooth (4.0, EDR), GPS (Global Positioning System) and Near Field Communication (NFC), and multiple sensors like Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer and Compass.
The LG Optimus Zone 2 is probably a little overpriced considering it costs $ 155, and some similar phones are sold for a bit less than that. This cellphone includes Manual, Wall charger, Warranty Brochure, Battery and RF Brochure.
- LG Optimus Zone 3 Verizon Prepaid
- 8GB Storage with Expandable Memory MicroSD card up to 32GB
- 4.5" Display
- Compatibility: Fit For LG Optimus Zone 3 / LG Spree / LG Rebel LTE /LG K4 2016 / LG VS425 Case with HD Phone Screen Protector
- 360 Degree Rotating Ring and Magnetic bracket Rubber Dual Layer Shock Bumper Resistant Back Cover.
- Precise cutouts provide you with full access to ports, speakers, camera and other features. and charging without taking off your phone case.
- 【Shipped From USA】Shipped from California, USA. High Quality and tested before shipping out.
- 【Pack Well】In order to keep the battery in good condition, we will pack well before shipping out.
- 【High Quality Battery】Professional manufacturers. Many years of production experience. Tested under strict quality control standards with...
|Operating System (OS):||Android 4.4.2|
|Dimensions:||4.31 x 2.32 x 0.47 inches|
|Accessories:||Battery, Manual, RF Brochure, Wall charger, Warranty Brochure|
|Screen Type:||TFT (16M colors)|
|Resolution:||320 x 480 pixels|
|Pixel density:||165 pixels per inch|
|Touch screen:||Capacitive, Multi-touch|
|Chipset:||Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 MSM8610|
|Processor:||ARM Cortex-A7 (Dual-Core 1200 MHz)|
|RAM Memory:||512 MB|
|Graphics Processor:||Adreno 302 (400 MHz)|
|Internal Memory:||4 GB|
|SD Card Slot:||microSD, microSDHC (up to 32 GB)|
|Stand-by Time:||360 hours|
|Talk Time:||10 hours|
|Back camera:||3 megapixels|
|Max video resolution:||800 x 480|
|Camera features:||Smile Detection Shooting|
|CDMA Bands:||800, 1900|
|Technologies:||EV-DO A and CDMA|
|Bluetooth:||Version 4.0, EDR|
|Sensors:||Accelerometer, Compass, Light Sensor and Proximity Sensor|
Last update on 2021-07-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API