LG Optimus Zone 2 is a fair quality Android cellphone, which counts with a 3 megapixels back facing camera, a 3.5-inches multi touch screen and a fast Dual-Core CPU clocking at 1200 MHz. That’s everything we have to say? Not at all, it’s just the starting point of a detailed review.
It appears that LG decided not to care much about the weight in this 3.99 ounces phone.
LG equipped the LG Optimus Zone 2 with a fast 1.2 gigahertz Dual-Core CPU, packed into a Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 MSM8610 chip and 512 MB RAM. Helping with graphic rendering, it also has a 400 MHz Adreno 302 graphics processing unit. This device comes with a 4 GB internal storage, a common quantity that should be adequate for most users considering it also has a slot for SD memory cards to store songs, photos and videos and even some applications that can be installed in the external memory.
This cellphone only features a 3 mega-pixels back facing camera. It is capable of filming 800×480 videos. This phone also has smile detection shooting.
This cellphone has a good level 3.5 inches display with a 480 x 320 resolution, which makes all pictures and movies look quite colorful and brightful. Its display uses TFT capacitive technology, and allows multi-touch gestures.
This device comes with a medium 1700 mAh Li-Ion removable battery providing this cellphone with a great battery life. LG claims this device has a 360 hs stand by time and a 10 hs talk time.
The LG Optimus Zone 2 provides Wi-Fi connection (which it can provide to other devices around, acting as a mobile hotspot) or 3G internet connection, supported by EV-DO A technologies. The LG Optimus Zone 2 doesn’t have a sim card, because it doesn’t work with GSM connections and it works with CDMA networks.
This phone also features some interesting features like Bluetooth (4.0, EDR), GPS (Global Positioning System) and Near Field Communication (NFC), and multiple sensors like Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer and Compass.
The LG Optimus Zone 2 is probably a little overpriced considering it costs $ 155, and some similar phones are sold for a bit less than that. This cellphone includes Manual, Wall charger, Warranty Brochure, Battery and RF Brochure.
- Smooth. Powerful. Fast. A quad-core processor provides the speed and performance to easily run your favorite apps. Browse the web on the go with...
- SlickGearsTM Protective Set includes: (1) Heavy Duty Dual Layers Case w/ Build-in KickStand + (1) Belt Clip Holster + (1) FREE Premium LCD Screen...
- Specifically made for the LG Optimus Zone 3 (Verizon) / LG Spree (Cricket Wireless) with precise cut-outs to allow full function of all ports &...
- Hard Polycarbonate external shell provides impact protections / Inner silicone layer provides shock absorption and added grips
- Professionally designed for your LG Optimus Zone 3 SmartPhone makes this 1A kit superior to all others!
- ABS high impact plastic is heat and high impact resistant. It's ergonomic design is durable, unique, and long lasting.
- New Integrated Digital Charging gives precision automatic fast and slow charging while providing phone protection.
|Operating System (OS):||Android 4.4.2|
|Dimensions:||4.31 x 2.32 x 0.47 inches|
|Accessories:||Battery, Manual, RF Brochure, Wall charger, Warranty Brochure|
|Screen Type:||TFT (16M colors)|
|Resolution:||320 x 480 pixels|
|Pixel density:||165 pixels per inch|
|Touch screen:||Capacitive, Multi-touch|
|Chipset:||Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 MSM8610|
|Processor:||ARM Cortex-A7 (Dual-Core 1200 MHz)|
|RAM Memory:||512 MB|
|Graphics Processor:||Adreno 302 (400 MHz)|
|Internal Memory:||4 GB|
|SD Card Slot:||microSD, microSDHC (up to 32 GB)|
|Stand-by Time:||360 hours|
|Talk Time:||10 hours|
|Back camera:||3 megapixels|
|Max video resolution:||800 x 480|
|Camera features:||Smile Detection Shooting|
|CDMA Bands:||800, 1900|
|Technologies:||EV-DO A and CDMA|
|Bluetooth:||Version 4.0, EDR|
|Sensors:||Accelerometer, Compass, Light Sensor and Proximity Sensor|
Last update on 2020-12-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API