LG Optimus G Pro is a powerful phone launched back in the year 2013, counting with a really big 5.5 inches multi-touch display, a powerful 1700 megahertz Quad-Core processor, a 13 megapixels back camera and a 2.1 mega-pixels front side camera.
This phone is quite a compact phone, taking into account that it features a 5.5 inches display and it is only 5.91 inches long. This phone has an amazing design, with a thickness of just 0.37 inches. LG did a very nice optimization job making this cellphone weight only 5.64 ounces.
This cellphone is equipped with a beautiful 1920 x 1080 (Full HD) 5.5 inches display, making everything look absolutely perfect. This display uses IPS LCD capacitive technology, and allows multi-touch gestures.
The LG Optimus G Pro ships with a powerful 1700 megahertz Quad-Core CPU, included in a Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 APQ8064T chip with a big 2 GB of RAM memory. To handle graphic calculations, this cellphone also uses an Adreno 320 GPU clocking at 400 MHz. This phone comes with a great 32 GB internal storage memory and an SD card slot, enough to install tons of applications, games, photos and videos without even thinking about running out of space.
The LG Optimus G Pro has two cameras, a 13 MP back camera and a 2.1 MP front camera. Even though it’s 13 MP may seem incredible the back camera sensor size is quite small it takes darker photos than you would expect. This phone also films Full HD 1920×1080 videos. In addition, the camera features auto-focus and flash.
This cellphone packs a great 3140 mAh Li-Ion removable battery that provides the LG Optimus G Pro a marvelous battery life. According to LG, the LG Optimus G Pro has a reported stand by time of 576 hs and a talk time of 15.5 hours.
The LG Optimus G Pro has WiFi connectivity (which it can provide to other devices around, acting as a mobile hotspot), LTE (4G) high performance data connection and also HSPA+ connection type, a slower 4G technology or fast 3G connection type, supported by HSDPA, HSUPA and EDGE technologies. This cellphone works with a Micro SIM card for GSM connection.
The LG Optimus G Pro also features many interesting features like Bluetooth, GPS Localization, Infrared Blaster and Near Field Communication (NFC), and multiple sensors like Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer and Compass.
No matter whether you want this phone for work, are a photography fan, will use it as a social device or are looking for a gaming cellphone, this phone is definitely a very good choice for you.
- 4G LTE 700 MHz Class 17 / 1700 / 2100, Dolby Mobile Sound Enhancement
- 5.5" True Full HD IPS Plus LCD Multi-Touchscreen w/ Corning Gorilla Glass 2 and LG Optimus UI v3.0
- 13 Megapixel Camera w/ Autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, face detection, image stabilization, panorama, HDR + Front-Facing 2.1 Megapixel Camera; Dual-Video rec and HDR
- Android v4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS, Prcoessor: Quad-core 1.7 GHz Krait 300, Chipset: Qualcomm APQ8064T Snapdragon 600
- 32GB Internal Memory Storage, 2GB RAM + a microSD slot for expandable memory up to 64GB
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G: HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100, 4G: LTE 700 MHz Class 17 / 1700 / 2100
- 5.5-inch True Full HD IPS Plus LCD Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen w/ Protective Corning Gorilla Glass 2 -inch-inch
- Android v4.1.2 (JellyBean) , Quad-Core 1.7 GHz Krait 300 Processor, Chipset: Qualcomm APQ864T Snapdragon 6, Adreno 320 Graphics
- 13 Megapixel Camera (4160 x 3120 pixels) w/ Autofocus, LED Flash + 2.1 Megapixels Camera
- Internal Memory: 32GB, 2GB RAM + microSD Slot Expandable up to 64GB
- Whole Transparency: The protector is 0.26mm thick and made with chemically treated, transparent tempered glass. Light Penetration Ratio 99% (Comparison: Glasses 92%, General protective film 80%)
- Surface hardness : 9H: The surface of the protector has a hardness of 9H, three times stronger than regular PET film. Even shard objects such as knives and keys will not scratch the protector.
- Oleophobic Coating: The protector has an oleophobic coating that prevents fingerprints and other contaminants and makes the film easy to clean.
- Delicate Touch: The protector is coated on the back with a strong silicon adhesive that makes installation easy and attaches the film firmly so as to not affect the touch screen's sensitivity.
- Anti-Shatter Film: If broken, the protector breaks into small pieces that are not sharp, making it safer than other glass products.2.5D Curved Edge Finished 99%.
|Operating System (OS):||Android 4.1.2|
|Product code:||E980, E989|
|Dimensions:||5.91 x 3.00 x 0.37 inches|
|Screen Type:||IPS LCD (16M colors)|
|Resolution:||1080 x 1920 pixels (Full HD)|
|Pixel density:||401 pixels per inch|
|Touch screen:||Capacitive, Multi-touch|
|Chipset:||Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 APQ8064T|
|Processor:||Krait 300 (Quad-Core 1700 MHz)|
|RAM Memory:||2 GB|
|Graphics Processor:||Adreno 320 (400 MHz)|
|Internal Memory:||32 GB|
|SD Card Slot:||microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC (up to 64 GB)|
|Stand-by Time:||576 hours|
|Talk Time:||15.5 hours|
|Back camera:||13 megapixels|
|Focal length:||28.9mm (35mm equivalence)|
|Sensor size:||0.33 inches (1/3.06″)|
|Front camera:||2.1 megapixels|
|Max video resolution:||1920 x 1080 (Full HD)|
|SIM Card Type:||Micro SIM|
|GSM Bands:||850, 900, 1800, 1900|
|UMTS Bands:||850, 900, 1900, 2100|
|LTE (4G) Bands:||700 (band 17), 1700/2100 (band 4)|
|Technologies:||LTE (4G), HSPA+ (4G), HSDPA, HSUPA, EDGE, GPRS and GSM|
|NFC (Near Field Communication):||Yes|
|Sensors:||Accelerometer, Compass, Light Sensor and Proximity Sensor|
Last update on 2019-08-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API