LG L20 is a not so powerful Android phone, provisioned with a powerful 1 GHz Dual-Core processor, a 2 megapixels back facing camera and a compact 3-inches touch-screen.
The LG L20 is a little bit thick for nowadays standards, being as thick as 0.51″. This phone isn’t a compact phone, considering it is 4.04″ long and 2.42 inches wide,but it just packs a 3 inches screen.
Its screen uses LCD capacitive technology, and can detect multi touch gestures.
LG equipped the LG L20 with a MediaTek MT6572 system chip, including a powerful 1000 MHz Dual-Core processor and 512 MB RAM. Helping with graphic rendering, it also has an ARM Mali-400 GPU running at 500 MHz. This cellphone counts with a 4 GB internal storage, a moderate amount but might be a little bit short considering it doesn’t ship with an external memory slot.
This phone offers WiFi capability (but it can’t be provided to other devices around, acting as a mobile hotspot) or fast 3G internet connection, over HSDPA, HSUPA and EDGE technologies. The LG L20 works with a SIM card for GSM connection.
This cellphone only has a 2 MP back side camera. It is also able to shoot 640×480 VGA videos at 30 frames per second.
The LG L20 features a medium capacity 1540 mAh Li-Ion replaceable battery that can keep this device running for several hours.
This device also comes with some interesting features like Bluetooth (4.0), GPS and NFC (Near Field Communication), and Accelerometer.
- 5.5" Full HD+ IPS FullVision display with 18:9 aspect ratio with protective Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 13 MP autofocus rear camera with LED flash and manual mode and 5 MP wide-angle front-facing camera with Selfie Lights and Auto Shot, fun camera UI features like Square Camera, GIF mode, and food mode
- Reliable design: Premium build with metal sides and passed 14 different military standard tests for durability (MIL-STD-810G certification)
- Android 7.1 Nougat, fast 4G LTE speed, Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 1.4 GHz octa-core processor, 3 GB of RAM, 32 GB of internal memory with the option to add up to 2 TB of microSD expandable memory, and 3,000 mAh battery
- Instantly unlock your phone with facial recognition
- Screen Size: 6.1 inches | Screen Resolution: 3120 x 1440 pixels
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 up to 2.8 GHz + 1.7 GHz Octa-Core
- 16MP + 16MP Wide Angle cameras
- 6" QHD+ OLED FullVision display (2880 x 1440) with 18:9 aspect ratio, 6 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage with option to add a microSD expandable memory, and Android 8.0
- Dual 16 MP standard-angle and wide-angle rear AI cameras with LED flash, 8 MP wide-angle front-facing camera with Selfie Light
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 octa-core processor upto 2.8 GHz and fast 4G LTE speed, Facial recognition and fingerprint sensor to instantly unlock your phone.
- 3G bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1800 / 1900 / 2100, 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 12(700), 14(700), 20(800), 29(700), 30(2300), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 46, 66(1700/2100)
- US Warranty from LG. Will work with Most GSM SIM cards in U.S. and world Including AT&T, T-Mobile, Etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost.
|Operating System (OS):||Android 4.4|
|Dimensions:||4.04 x 2.42 x 0.51 inches|
|Resolution:||240 x 320 pixels (QVGA)|
|Pixel density:||133 pixels per inch|
|Touch screen:||Capacitive, Multi-touch|
|Processor:||ARM Cortex-A7 (Dual-Core 1000 MHz)|
|RAM Memory:||512 MB|
|Graphics Processor:||ARM Mali-400 (500 MHz)|
|Internal Memory:||4 GB|
|SD Card Slot:||No SD card slot|
|Back camera:||2 megapixels|
|Max video resolution:||640 x 480 (30 fps) (VGA)|
|SIM Card Type:||SIM|
|GSM Bands:||850, 900, 1800, 1900|
|UMTS Bands:||850, 900, 1900, 2100|
|Technologies:||HSDPA, HSUPA, EDGE and GSM|
Last update on 2019-10-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API