LG G3 is a great quality phone released many years ago, with a huge 5.5 inches touch-screen, a great Quad-Core processor clocking at 2.5 GHz, and two cameras, a 13 MP back facing camera and a 2.1 mega-pixels front-facing camera.
LG is offering this phone in a wide range of colors: black, purple, pink, white and gold. The LG G3 is just 0.35″ thick, making it one of the thinnest cellphones on sale. This phone is only 5.76″ long and 2.94 inches wide, but it still manages to hold a 5.5 inches display. This phone is much lighter than what you would expect from a phone this size.
The LG G3 ships with a high speed 2500 megahertz Quad-Core processing unit, included in the Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 8974-AC system chip with a large 3 GB RAM memory. Graphic rendering generally eats a lot of processing power, so this device also also has an Adreno 330 graphics processing unit running at 450 megahertz to take care of them, leaving the processor free for other tasks. The LG G3 comes with an amazing 32 GB internal memory and a slot for an SD memory card, which allows the user to install hundreds of applications without having to worry about how much memory is left.
LG packed this phone with an awesome 5.5-inches screen, and a 2560 x 1440 (Quad HD / 2K) resolution, which makes all images and videos look absolutely perfect. Its screen uses IPS LCD capacitive technology, with a brightness of 450 cd/m2 and allows multi-touch gestures.
This phone provides wifi capability (which it can share with other devices as a mobile hotspot), LTE 4G high speed connection type and also HSPA+ connectivity, a slower 4G network or the fastest 3G connectivity, over HSDPA, HSUPA, UMTS and EDGE technologies. This phone uses a Micro SIM card for GSM networks.
This phone features two cameras, a 13 megapixels back-facing camera and a 2.1 mega-pixels front facing camera. Although it’s 13 MP might seem great the back-facing camera has a very little 0.326797″ sensor which makes photos have less details and worse lighting than they should. It also shoots videos in 3840×2160 (4K) at 30 frames per second. This camera also includes a lot of great characteristics: auto-focus, flash, fast burst mode, optical image stabilization, face detection shooting, HDR mode, smile detection shooting and geo tagging.
The LG G3 uses a large 3000 mAh Li-Ion battery, which isn’t very much for a phone like this. This cellphone has an aproximate 19 hours talk time and a 548 hs stand by time according to LG.
The LG G3 also includes many interesting features like Bluetooth (4.0), GPS Localization, Infrared Blaster, Near Field Communication (NFC) and Radio, and multiple sensors like Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer and Compass.
No matter whether you you love taking pictures, are looking for a cellphone majorly for internet browsing and social networks, want a gamer phone or want a cellphone for work, you will definitely be very satisfied with this cellphone.
- 5.5-inch True HD-IPS + LCD Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen w/ Protective Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 13 Megapixel Camera (4160 x 3120 pixels) w/ Autofocus and LED Flash+ Front-Facing 2.1MP Camera
- Quad-Core 2.5 GHz Krait 400 Processor
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot, v4.0, A2DP, LEmicroUSB v2.0 (SlimPort), USB On-the-go, USB Host, GPS: with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Internal Memory: 32GB, 3GB RAM + microSD Slot Expandable up to 128GB
- 5.7-inch IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, 1440 x 2880 pixels with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- IP68 Dust/Water Proof (Up to 1.5m for 30mins) & MIL-STD-810G Compliant
- Android OS
- Internal Memory: 32GB, 4GB RAM - microSD Up to 256GB
- Dual 13 Megapixel Camera (f/1.8, OIS, 3-axis, phase detection AF)|13MP (f/2.4, No AF), Dual-LED Flash, 1/3 inch sensor size & 5MP Front Camera with f/2.2
- DOES THIS DEVICE NEED A SIM CARD: Yes it does Being that this device is GSM unlocked it will work on any GSM Network with a Micro size SIM Card The sim card does not come included, if you will be using this device with a Network Other than AT&T you will need to contact your Network Provider to acquire your complimentary Sim card (Free from most Carriers with activating of an account).
- WHAT NETWORK FREQUENCIES ARE SUPPORTED BY THIS DEVICE: Data Transmited over the folowing Network Typs GPRS, EDGE, HSPA+, GSM Quad Band, UMTS Tri Band, LTE, VoLTE*. LTE bands 2/4/5/17 GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; UMTS 850/1900/2100.
- HOW LONG CAN I EXPECT THE BATTERY TO LAST ME: Well the battery has 1800mAh which in a Usage time frame means 17.5 solid hours of streaming at 4G LTE speeds as well it has a Standby time of up to 26 days 11 hours before you need to recharge the battery (Taken from the manufacturer take with a grain of salt).
- WHAT CAN I EXPECT OUT OF THE BOX: Well the G3 Viger comes running Android Android 4.4 KitKat with 8 GB of Storage (up to 3.7 GB usable memory) with a Quad-Core Processor Clocked at 1.2GHz 8MP Rear Camera and a 1.3MP Selfy Camera and weighs a meer 4.7 OZ.
- WHAT DOES UNLOCKED REALLY MEAN: Unlocked devices are compatible with GSM carriers the kinds that Use SIM Cards for Service like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers) Unlocked Devices will not work with CDMA Carriers the kinds that dont use sim cards for service like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin (contact your network provider prior to purchasing for verification that they support GSM frequencies).
|Operating System (OS):||Android 5.0, 4.4.2|
|Also Known As:||LG Optimus G3|
|Dimensions:||5.76 x 2.94 x 0.35 inches|
|Colors:||Black, Gold, Pink, Purple and White|
|Screen Type:||IPS LCD (16M colors)|
|Resolution:||1440 x 2560 pixels (Quad HD / 2K)|
|Pixel density:||534 pixels per inch|
|Touch screen:||Capacitive, Multi-touch|
|Chipset:||Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 8974-AC|
|Processor:||Krait 400 (Quad-Core 2500 MHz)|
|RAM Memory:||3 GB (800 MHz)|
|Graphics Processor:||Adreno 330 (450 MHz)|
|Internal Memory:||32 GB|
|SD Card Slot:||microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC (up to 128 GB)|
|Stand-by Time:||548 hours|
|Talk Time:||19 hours|
|Back camera:||13 megapixels|
|Sensor size:||0.33 inches (1/3.06″)|
|Front camera:||2.1 megapixels|
|Max video resolution:||3840 x 2160 (30 fps) (4K)|
|Camera features:||Auto-Focus, Face Detection Shooting, Fast Burst Mode, Geo Tagging, HDR Mode, Optical Image Stabilization and Smile Detection Shooting|
|SIM Card Type:||Micro SIM|
|GSM Bands:||850, 900, 1800, 1900|
|UMTS Bands:||850, 900, 1900, 2100|
|LTE (4G) Bands:||800 (band 20), 1800 (band 3), 2600 (band 7)|
|Technologies:||LTE (4G), HSPA+ (4G), HSDPA, HSUPA, UMTS, EDGE, GPRS and GSM|
|NFC (Near Field Communication):||Yes|
|Sensors:||Accelerometer, Compass, Light Sensor and Proximity Sensor|
Last update on 2020-07-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API