LG G3 Stylus is a mid level cellphone launched some years ago, in 2014, packing a fast 1.3 GHz Quad-Core processing unit, an enormous 5.5″ screen, and two cameras, a 13 MP back camera and a 1.3 MP front camera.
LG equipped the LG G3 Stylus with a great performance 1300 MHz Quad-Core processing unit, bundled in a MediaTek MT6582 system chip with 1 GB RAM. Helping with graphic intensive apps and games, the LG G3 Stylus also counts with an ARM Mali-400 MP2 GPU speeding at 416 megahertz. The LG G3 Stylus has aquite big 8 GB internal storage and a slot for an SD memory card, allowing you to install hundreds of games and applications without worrying about space.
This phone feels much lighter than what one would think about a cellphone like this. This device is just 5.88 inches long and 2.99 inches wide, but it still manages to hold a 5.5″ display. This device’s thickness (0.4 inches) is a little far from today’s standards, but it still feels in the hand. This phone is available in three different color options, black, white and gold.
This device is equipped with two cameras, a 13 mega-pixels back side camera and a 1.3 megapixels front camera. It can also capture videos in 1920×1080 (Full HD) at 30 frames per second. The camera also includes a few good features like auto-focus, flash, optical image stabilization, geo tagging and smile detection shooting.
LG packed the LG G3 Stylus with a good level 5.5″ screen, and a resolution of 960 x 540 , giving this cellphone a regular graphic quality. This screen uses IPS LCD capacitive technology, and allows multi-touch gestures.
This device packs a high capacity 3000 mAh Li-Ion replaceable battery, enough to provide the LG G3 Stylus with an incredible battery life.
This cellphone offers wifi connection (although it can’t be provided to other devices as a mobile hotspot), HSPA+ 4G internet connection, which is not so fast as LTE-A or LTE 4G networks or fast 3G data connection, using HSDPA, UMTS and EDGE technologies. This cellphone uses two Micro SIM cards so it’s able to work with 2 different phone numbers and even different carriers.
This phone also comes with some interesting features like Bluetooth (allows communication with other devices, computers and accessories), GPS Localization and NFC, and multiple sensors like Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer and Compass.
If you want a social phone, you will probably love this cellphone. This phone includes USB Data Cable, Charger, Stereo Ear Microphone and Quick Start Guide.
- 5.5-inch True HD-IPS + LCD Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen w/ Protective Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 13 Megapixel Camera (4160 x 3120 pixels) w/ Autofocus and LED Flash+ Front-Facing 2.1MP Camera
- Quad-Core 2.5 GHz Krait 400 Processor
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot, v4.0, A2DP, LEmicroUSB v2.0 (SlimPort), USB On-the-go, USB Host, GPS: with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Internal Memory: 32GB, 3GB RAM + microSD Slot Expandable up to 128GB
- Transformative design featuring slide out removable, replaceable battery and modular functionality - 32GB of Internal storage and accepts a Micro SD card up to 2Tb (SD card Not included)
- Dual rear cameras - 16MP the freedom/1.9 Aperture Camera with laser auto-focus, optical image stabilization+ and a 2-stage LED flash, along with a Second 135 degrees wide-angle 8MP sensor - Front Camera is 8MP
- Always-on display - see the time, date and important notifications anytime without waking the Phone. Fingerprint scanner for increased security. Please refer the User Guide before use.
- Qualcomm quick charge 3.0 and USB Type-C allows the LG G5 to recharge from 0-50% in about 20 minutes, and fully recharge in around 70 minutes
- This Certified Refurbished product is factory refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90 day warranty
- 5.5-inch IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, 1440 x 2560 pixel resolution (~538ppi pixel density) + Corning Gorilla Glass 3 w/ LG Optimus UX 4.0 UI
- Android v5.1 Lollipop, Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8992 Snapdragon 808, Processor: Hexa-Core (Quad-Core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 & Dual-Core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A57), GPU: Adreno 418
- Internal Memory: 32GB, 3GB RAM - microSD up to 256GB
- 16 Megapixel Camera with f/1.8, 28 mm, laser autofocus, OIS (3-axis), LED flash, 1/2.6" sensor size, 1.12 Âµm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, HDR + 8 Megapixel Front Camera with f/2.0, 1080p @ 30fps; Video Capture: 2160p @ 30fps, 1080p @ 30fps, HDR, stereo sound rec.
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot; Bluetooth: v4.1, A2DP, LE, aptX; GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS; NFC: Yes; Radio: Stereo FM Radio, RDS; USB: microUSB v2.0 (SlimPort 4K), USB Host
|Operating System (OS):||Android 4.4.2|
|Dimensions:||5.88 x 2.99 x 0.40 inches|
|Colors:||Black, Gold and White|
|Accessories:||Charger, Quick Start Guide, Stereo Ear Microphone, USB Data Cable|
|Screen Type:||IPS LCD (16M colors)|
|Resolution:||540 x 960 pixels|
|Pixel density:||200 pixels per inch|
|Touch screen:||Capacitive, Multi-touch|
|Processor:||ARM Cortex-A7 (Quad-Core 1300 MHz)|
|RAM Memory:||1 GB|
|Graphics Processor:||ARM Mali-400 MP2 (416 MHz)|
|Internal Memory:||8 GB|
|SD Card Slot:||microSD, microSDHC (up to 32 GB)|
|Back camera:||13 megapixels|
|Front camera:||1.3 megapixels|
|Max video resolution:||1920 x 1080 (30 fps) (Full HD)|
|Camera features:||Auto-Focus, Geo Tagging, Optical Image Stabilization and Smile Detection Shooting|
|SIM Card Type:||Micro SIM|
|GSM Bands:||850, 900, 1800, 1900|
|UMTS Bands:||850, 900, 2100|
|Technologies:||HSPA+ (4G), HSDPA, UMTS, EDGE, GPRS and GSM|
|Sensors:||Accelerometer, Compass, Light Sensor and Proximity Sensor|
Last update on 2020-04-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API