LG G2 is an incredible cellphone launched many years ago, including a very fast 2.26 GHz Quad-Core CPU, a pretty big 5.2 inches multi-touch capacitive screen, and two cameras, a 13 mega-pixels back facing camera and a 2.1 MP front camera.
LG made this phoneavailable only in black and white. LG did a very good job making this cellphone weight only 5.04 ounces. This cellphone is a very compact phone, taking into account that it features a 5.2 inches screen and it’s just 5.45 inches long and 2.79″ wide. This phone has a beautiful design, with a thickness of just 0.35″.
This phone has an absolutely amazing 5.2-inches display with a 1920 x 1080 (Full HD) resolution, which makes everything look absolutely great. Its display uses IPS LCD capacitive technology, with a good 450 cd/m2 brightness and has multi-touch detection.
LG decided to build this cellphone using a very powerful Quad-Core processing unit clocking at 2260 megahertz, bundled in the Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 MSM8974 system chip and a big 2 GB RAM memory. Graphic calculations usually uses lots of CPU time, so the LG G2 counts with an Adreno 330 graphic processing unit speeding at 450 megahertz to unload the processor. This device has an amazing 32 GB internal storage and a slot for an SD memory card, allowing you to store hundreds of apps and even the heaviest games currently available without thinking about filling the device.
The LG G2 includes WiFi connection (and it can be provided to other devices acting as a mobile hotspot), LTE (4G) high speed data connection and also HSPA+ connection type, a slower 4G technology or the fastest 3G internet connection, supported by HSDPA, HSUPA and EDGE technologies. This phone uses a Micro SIM card for GSM networks and it can use both GSM and CDMA networks.
This phone has two cameras, a 13 mega-pixels back facing camera and a 2.1 megapixels front facing camera. Even though it’s 13 mega-pixels might seem great the back facing camera has a small 0.326797″ sensor which makes photos have less details and worse lighting than they should. This cellphone also captures 1920×1080 Full HD videos at 60 fps. This device also counts with multiple valuable characteristics like auto-focus, flash, optical image stabilization, fast burst mode, HDR mode, face detection shooting and geo tagging.
This cellphone also features many interesting features like Bluetooth (provides communication with other bluetooth devices, computers, and accessories), GPS (Global Positioning System), Infrared Port and NFC (Near Field Communication), and multiple sensors like Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope and Compass.
This phone counts with a 3000 mAh great Li-Polymer non-replaceable battery providing the LG G2 an incredible battery life. This device has an estimated stand by time of 833 hs and a talk time of 26.5 hs according to LG. An issue to consider is that the LG G2’s battery isn’t replaceable so you can’t change it when it begins to live shorter, even though with such a great capacity you will probably buy a new phone before it becomes a real problem.
The LG G2 is definitely the correct option if you will use it for work, will use this phone for gaming, want it to take many pictures or want a phone to majorly use social networks.
- 5.5-inch IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, 1440 x 2560 pixel resolution (~538ppi pixel density) + Corning Gorilla Glass 3 w/ LG Optimus UX 4.0 UI
- Android v5.1 Lollipop, Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8992 Snapdragon 808, Processor: Hexa-Core (Quad-Core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 & Dual-Core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A57), GPU: Adreno 418
- Internal Memory: 32GB, 3GB RAM - microSD up to 256GB
- 16 Megapixel Camera with f/1.8, 28 mm, laser autofocus, OIS (3-axis), LED flash, 1/2.6" sensor size, 1.12 Âµm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, HDR + 8 Megapixel Front Camera with f/2.0, 1080p @ 30fps; Video Capture: 2160p @ 30fps, 1080p @ 30fps, HDR, stereo sound rec.
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot; Bluetooth: v4.1, A2DP, LE, aptX; GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS; NFC: Yes; Radio: Stereo FM Radio, RDS; USB: microUSB v2.0 (SlimPort 4K), USB Host
- Unlocked device compatible with GSM carriers. Not Compatible with CDMA Carriers such as Verizon, Sprint, and Boost. Please contact your carrier and make sure the frequencies are compatible before purchasing. (Ask seller if you have any questions)
- Network Bands: 2G - GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 ; 3G - HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 ; 4G - LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800). (You may need to update APN Settings from your network provider on the phone)
- Phone requires a Nano size SIM Card (smallest type) and you will need to contact your Network Provider to acquire your complimentary Sim card if you do not already have one.
- 5.0'' Display, Android 6.0, Quad-Core 1.3 Ghz, 1.5 GB Ram, with 8 MP Flash Camera
- Dust Protection: Sealed port covers stop dust, dirt and lint from clogging your jacks and inputs.
- Screen Protector: Built-in, ultra-clear membrane guards the touchscreen against scratches and scrapes.
- Scratch Protection: Device stays completely covered to keep it looking as new as the day you got it.
- Drop Protection: Three materials work together to absorb and deflect shock away from the device.
- Port covers keep dust and debris out
|Operating System (OS):||Android 4.4.2, 4.2.2|
|Also Known As:||LG Optimus G2|
|Dimensions:||5.45 x 2.79 x 0.35 inches|
|Colors:||Black and White|
|Scratch Resistant Glass:||Yes|
|Screen Type:||IPS LCD (16M colors)|
|Resolution:||1080 x 1920 pixels (Full HD)|
|Pixel density:||424 pixels per inch|
|Touch screen:||Capacitive, Multi-touch|
|Chipset:||Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 MSM8974|
|Processor:||Krait 400 (Quad-Core 2260 MHz)|
|RAM Memory:||2 GB (800 MHz)|
|Graphics Processor:||Adreno 330 (450 MHz)|
|Internal Memory:||32 GB|
|SD Card Slot:||No SD card slot|
|Stand-by Time:||833 hours|
|Talk Time:||26.5 hours|
|Back camera:||13 megapixels|
|Focal length:||29mm (35mm equivalence)|
|Sensor size:||0.33 inches (1/3.06″)|
|Front camera:||2.1 megapixels|
|Max video resolution:||1920 x 1080 (60 fps) (Full HD)|
|Camera features:||Auto-Focus, Face Detection Shooting, Fast Burst Mode, Geo Tagging, HDR Mode and Optical Image Stabilization|
|SIM Card Type:||Micro SIM|
|CDMA Bands:||800, 1900|
|GSM Bands:||850, 900, 1800, 1900|
|UMTS Bands:||850, 900, 1900, 2100|
|LTE (4G) Bands:||700 (band 17), 1700/2100 (band 4), 1900 (band 2)|
|Technologies:||LTE (4G), HSPA+ (4G), HSDPA, HSUPA, EDGE, GPRS, GSM and CDMA|
|NFC (Near Field Communication):||Yes|
|Sensors:||Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Light Sensor and Proximity Sensor|
Last update on 2019-08-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API