LG G2 is a very complete Android cellphone released back in 2013, equipped with a quite big 5.2″ touch-screen, a high performance 2.26 GHz Quad-Core processing unit, a 13 megapixels back facing camera and a 2.1 mega-pixels front camera. We will get a better idea about this phone’s features when we get into deeper details.
The LG G2 is powered by a very powerful 2.26 gigahertz Quad-Core processor, bundled in a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 MSM8974 chip with a huge 2 GB of RAM memory. Graphic rendering often uses a lot of CPU processing time, so the LG G2 has an extra Adreno 330 GPU working at 450 megahertz to help the processor with those tasks. This phone has a 32 GB excellent internal storage and an external memory card slot, which allows you to install hundreds of applications and even the largest games currently available without even thinking about filling the cellphone.
This cellphone is available in two colors, black and white. The LG G2 is only 5.45 inches long, but it manages to hold a 5.2 inches screen. The LG G2 is thin and good-looking, being just 0.35 inches thick. LG made a very good job making this phone weight just 5.04 oz.
LG designed this phone with a high-tech 5.2-inches display, and a resolution of 1920 x 1080 (Full HD), making everything look beautiful and brightful. Its display uses IPS LCD capacitive technology, with a brightness of 450 candela/m2 and can detect multiple fingers at the same time.
This phone includes wifi capability (which can be shared with other devices as a mobile hotspot), LTE (4G) high performance connection type and also HSPA+ data connection, that is a lower speed 4G variation or 3G fast connectivity, supported by HSDPA, HSUPA and EDGE technologies. This cellphone uses a Micro SIM card to use GSM services and it can connect to both CDMA and GSM carriers.
This cellphone has two cameras, a 13 mega-pixels back-facing camera and a 2.1 mega-pixels front camera. Although it’s 13 mega-pixels might seem incredible the back-facing camera has a small 0.326797″ sensor which makes photos have less details and worse lighting than you would expect. It can also capture videos up to 1920×1080 (Full HD) at 60 frames per second. Additionally, the camera features a high number of great characteristics like auto-focus, flash, optical image stabilization, fast burst mode, face detection shooting, geo tagging and HDR mode.
This phone features a large 3000 mAh Li-Polymer non-replaceable battery providing this device an incredible battery duration. LG informs a talk time of 17.9 hs and a stand by time of 696 hours for this cellphone. An issue to take into account is that this device’s battery isn’t removable so you can’t change it when it begins to live shorter, although with such a huge battery size you will probably replace this cellphone before that happens.
The LG G2 also features many interesting features like Bluetooth (enables communication with other bluetooth devices, computers, and accessories), GPS, Infrared Transmitter and NFC (to trigger actions, transfer data or make payments by holding your cellphone close to another NFC device or tag), and multiple sensors like Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope and Compass.
This phone is definitely a good choice for you no matter if you will use this cellphone for work, are looking for a social phone, want this phone for gaming or are an amateur photographer.
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3g: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100, 4G: LTE 700 / 850 / 1700 / 1900
- 5.2" True HD-IPS + LCD Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen w/ Protective Corning Gorilla Glass 2
- Android v4.2.2 JellyBean (upgradable to v4.4.2 KitKat), Quad-Core 2.26 GHz Krait 400 Processor, Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8974 Snapdragon 8, Adreno 330 Graphics
- 13 Megapixel Camera (4160 x 3120 pixels) w/ Autofocus, optical image stabilization, LED Flash + Front-Facing 2.1 Megapixel Camera + Video
- Internal Memory: 32GB (23GB User Available), 2GB RAM
- Unlocked for all GSM carriers as well (liike AT&T and T-Mobile), and has 4G LTE connectivity on Verizon Wireless
- Gorgeous 5.2-inch Touchscreen IPS Display (1080 x 1920)
- 13MP Rear camera (Full HD 1080p video) + Front-Facing Camera; features Optical Image Stabilization (OIS)
- 2.26 GHz Snapdragon 800 Quad-Core Processor
- 32GB Internal Memory, 2GB of RAM (memory not expandable)
- DOES THIS DEVICE NEED A SIM CARD: Yes it does Being that this device is GSM unlocked it will work on any GSM Network with a Micro size SIM Card The sim card does not come included, you will need to contact your Network Provider to acquire your complimentary Sim card (Free from most Carriers with activating of an account).
- WHAT NETWORK FREQUENCIES ARE SUPPORTED BY THIS DEVICE: The Phone supports the flowing Technology GSM HSPA LTE 2G: 850 900 1800 1900 3G: HSDPA 850 1900 2100 4G: LTE band 1(2100) 2(1900) 3(1800) 4(1700/2100) 5(850) 7(2600) 12(700) 29(700) 30(2300) Please contact your network Provider and inquer if they support these bands in your area to ensure the device will work Properly.
- HOW LONG CAN IT LAST ME: A removable BL-51YF 3,000mAh battery that lasted for 18 hours of continuous streaming in our tests. as well as 648 hours in Standby mode.
- WHAT DOES UNLOCKED REALLY MEAN: Unlocked devices are compatible with GSM carriers the kinds that Use SIM Cards for Service like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers) Unlocked Devices will not necessarily support CDMA Carriers the kinds that don't use sim cards for service like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin, it's always best to contact them prior to purchasing to confirm their compatibility on the bands supported by this device.
- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WILL NOT WORK ON VERIZON OR SPRINT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|Operating System (OS):||Android 4.4.2, 4.2.2|
|Also Known As:||LG Optimus G2|
|Dimensions:||5.45 x 2.79 x 0.35 inches|
|Colors:||Black and White|
|Scratch Resistant Glass:||Yes|
|Screen Type:||IPS LCD (16M colors)|
|Resolution:||1080 x 1920 pixels (Full HD)|
|Pixel density:||424 pixels per inch|
|Touch screen:||Capacitive, Multi-touch|
|Chipset:||Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 MSM8974|
|Processor:||Krait 400 (Quad-Core 2260 MHz)|
|RAM Memory:||2 GB (800 MHz)|
|Graphics Processor:||Adreno 330 (450 MHz)|
|Internal Memory:||32 GB|
|SD Card Slot:||No SD card slot|
|Stand-by Time:||696 hours|
|Talk Time:||17.9 hours|
|Back camera:||13 megapixels|
|Focal length:||29mm (35mm equivalence)|
|Sensor size:||0.33 inches (1/3.06″)|
|Front camera:||2.1 megapixels|
|Max video resolution:||1920 x 1080 (60 fps) (Full HD)|
|Camera features:||Auto-Focus, Face Detection Shooting, Fast Burst Mode, Geo Tagging, HDR Mode and Optical Image Stabilization|
|SIM Card Type:||Micro SIM|
|CDMA Bands:||800, 1900|
|GSM Bands:||850, 900, 1800, 1900|
|UMTS Bands:||850, 1900, 2100|
|LTE (4G) Bands:||700 (band 17), 850 (band 5), 1700/2100 (band 4), 1900 (band 2), 2100 (band 1)|
|Technologies:||LTE (4G), HSPA+ (4G), HSDPA, HSUPA, EDGE, GPRS, GSM and CDMA|
|NFC (Near Field Communication):||Yes|
|Sensors:||Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Light Sensor and Proximity Sensor|
Last update on 2020-08-08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API