LG Dare is a low-end cellphone released in June 2008, counting with a 3-inches screen and a 3.2 MP back camera. We will get a better idea about this cellphone’s characteristics when we get into more details.
Although this cellphone is as big as 4.1 inches long, it only comes with a much smaller 3″ display. LG didn’t seem to put much effort to reduce weight in this 3.76 oz cellphone.
The LG Dare is equipped with only a 3.2 megapixels back facing camera. It is also able to film 640×480 VGA videos. Additionally, the camera has flash.
LG packed this phone with a good level 3″ screen, and a 400 x 240 resolution, giving this phone a decent image quality. This screen uses TFT resistive technology, but it can’t detect multi touch gestures.
This phone comes with a low capacity 1100 mAh Li-Ion battery that provides the LG Dare a poor battery duration comparing with other similar cellphones. According to LG, this device has an estimated talk time of 4.7 hs and a stand by time of 360 hours.
This cellphone doesn’t have a SIM card, because it isn’t a GSM cellphone and it works in CDMA networks.
This phone also features some interesting features like Bluetooth (2.1), GPS Localization and NFC (Near Field Communication), and some sensors likeLight Sensor, Proximity Sensor and Accelerometer.
- Multimedia-oriented smartphone boasting spacious 3-inch touchscreen with handwriting recognition
- Access Verizon's V Cast Music and Video service via fast EV-DO data network; GPS-enabled for turn-by-turn directions
- 3.2-megapixel camera/camcorder with Schneider-Kreuznach lens; Bluetooth stereo streaming; MicroSD expansion up to 8 GB
- Up to 4.7 hours of talk time, up to 360 hours (15 days) of standby time; measures 4.1 x 2.2 x 0.5 inches (HxWxD)
- Includes: Handset, travel adapter/USB cable, user guide, quick reference guide, music CD
- This product has been carefully audited and is certified to be 100% functional.
- This offer includes the following accessories 1. Battery 2. Battery Cover (if applicable) 3. Wall Charger
- Original LG Brand Battery
|Dimensions:||4.10 x 2.20 x 0.50 inches|
|Screen Type:||TFT (256K colors)|
|Resolution:||240 x 400 pixels|
|Pixel density:||155 pixels per inch|
|SD Card Slot:||microSD, microSDHC|
|Stand-by Time:||360 hours|
|Talk Time:||4.7 hours|
|Back camera:||3.2 megapixels|
|Max video resolution:||640 x 480 (VGA)|
|CDMA Bands:||800, 1900|
|Technologies:||EV-DO A and CDMA|
|Sensors:||Accelerometer, Light Sensor and Proximity Sensor|
Last update on 2019-07-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API