Apple iPhone 5s is a completely fascinating iOS device released back in 2013, which features a 4-inches multi touch capacitive display, a very powerful 64 bits Dual-Core processor ticking at 1.3 GHz, and 2 cameras, an 8 MP back side camera and a 1.2 megapixels front side camera.
Apple decided to equip this phone with a high-tech 1300 megahertz Dual-Core CPU, included in the Apple A7 system chip and only 1 GB of RAM which is a little poor comparing with this cellphone’s awesome CPU. Graphic calculations often uses lots of CPU time, so this cellphone counts with an additional PowerVR G6430 graphics processing unit running at 600 MHz to take some work out of the CPU. This device comes with a 64 GB huge internal storage and while it doesn’t have an external memory slot, it it is more than enough to install hundreds of applications without even thinking about how much memory is left.
Being just 0.3″ thick,this cellphone is extremely thin and practical. This phone is a bit heavy for a cellphone this size, weighting 3.95 oz. About its construction, this phone is mainly manufactured with Aluminium, giving it a quality finish and improved resistance. Apple offers this phone in 3 different color options, black, gray and gold.
Apple equipped the iPhone 5s with a high-tech 4-inches display, and a resolution of 1136 x 640 , which makes all images and videos look vivid and colorful. Its display uses IPS LCD capacitive technology, with a brightness of 500 candela/m2 and allows multi-touch gestures.
This device has Wi-Fi connection (and it can be provided to other devices around, acting as a router or modem), LTE 4G high speed data connection and also HSPA+ internet connection, which is a bit slower 4G variation or 3G fast internet connection, using HSDPA, HSUPA, UMTS and EDGE technologies. The iPhone 5s uses a Nano SIM card to use GSM services and it works with both GSM and CDMA networks.
The Apple iPhone 5s features two cameras, an 8 MP back side camera and a 1.2 mega-pixels front side camera. this cellphone’s back side camera has a f/2.2 aperture so it can capture beautiful photographs even in low-light conditions. It also captures 1920×1080 Full HD videos at 30 fps, and HD 1280×720 slow-motion videos at 120 frames per second (4 times slower than reality). In addition, this phone’s camera also has lots of cool features: flash, auto-focus, digital image stabilization, fast burst mode, HDR mode, face detection shooting, geo tagging and time lapse video.
This cellphone counts with a 1570 mAh medium sized Li-Ion non-replaceable battery that provides this cellphone a poor battery life. Apple claims this phone has a 10 hours talk time and a 250 hours stand by time. A big issue to evaluate is that this cellphone’s battery is non-removable so you can’t buy a new battery when it starts to lose its charge, having to replace the whole phone or hopefully take the cellphone to an expert who can open it and change its battery.
The Apple iPhone 5s also features some interesting features like Bluetooth (4.0), GPS (Global Positioning System) and Near Field Communication (NFC), and multiple sensors like Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope and Compass.
No matter whether you will use this device for work, are an amateur photographer, need a device to mainly use social networks and internet browsing or are looking for a gamer cellphone, this cellphone is the right choice for you. When you buy this phone you will also get Documentation, Lightning to USB Cable, Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic and USB Power Adapter.
- GSM Unlocked Phones are ONLY compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as other GSM networks around the world. They WILL NOT WORK with CDMA carriers like Sprint and Verizon (Search for "Fully Unlocked iPhones" for CDMA compatible iPhones).
- 1.3GHz dual-core Apple A7 (64-bit ARMv8) processor
- 8-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 1.2-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
- 4.0-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 640 pixels by 1136 pixels at a PPI of 326 pixels per inch.
- GSM Unlocked Phones are ONLY compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as other GSM networks around the world. They WILL NOT WORK with CDMA carriers like Sprint and Verizon (Search for inFully Unlocked iPhonesin for CDMA compatible iPhones).
- Package Contents include: Apple iPhone (with internal non-removable battery) and a generic Wall Charger + generic USB Cable. Headphones and User Manual are NOT included.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new, with limited to no wear. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, inspection, and repackaging. The product is backed by a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. The product ships with a charger and cable, but does not include headphone, manual or SIM card. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.
- This product is only compatible with the GSM carrier AT&T. It will not work with any other service provider. The phone requires a nano SIM card (not included in the package).
|Operating System (OS):||iOS 8.x, 7.x|
|Variant:||See other variants reviews|
|Dimensions:||4.87 x 2.31 x 0.30 inches|
|Colors:||Black, Gold and Gray|
|Accessories:||Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic, Documentation, Lightning to USB Cable, USB Power Adapter|
|Screen Type:||IPS LCD (16M colors)|
|Resolution:||640 x 1136 pixels|
|Pixel density:||326 pixels per inch|
|Touch screen:||Capacitive, Multi-touch|
|Processor:||Cyclone ARMv8 (Dual-Core 1300 MHz)|
|RAM Memory:||1 GB (1600 MHz)|
|Graphics Processor:||PowerVR G6430 (600 MHz)|
|Internal Memory:||64 GB|
|SD Card Slot:||No SD card slot|
|Stand-by Time:||250 hours|
|Talk Time:||10 hours|
|Back camera:||8 megapixels|
|Focal length:||29mm (35mm equivalence)|
|Sensor size:||0.33 inches (1/3″)|
|Front camera:||1.2 megapixels|
|Max video resolution:||1920 x 1080 (30 fps) (Full HD)|
|Max slow motion video:||1280 x 720 (120 fps) (HD)|
|Camera features:||Auto-Focus, Digital Image Stabilization, Face Detection Shooting, Fast Burst Mode, Geo Tagging, HDR Mode, Slow Motion Video (4 times slower) and Time Lapse Video|
|SIM Card Type:||Nano SIM|
|CDMA Bands:||800, 1700/2100, 1900|
|GSM Bands:||850, 900, 1800, 1900|
|UMTS Bands:||850, 900, 1900, 2100|
|LTE (4G) Bands:||800 (band 20), 850 (band 5), 900 (band 8), 1800 (band 3), 1900 (band 2), 2100 (band 1), 2600 (band 7)|
|Technologies:||LTE (4G), HSPA+ (4G), HSDPA, HSUPA, UMTS, EDGE, GPRS, GSM and CDMA|
|Sensors:||Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Light Sensor and Proximity Sensor|
Last update on 2019-09-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API