HTC One is an incredible Android cellphone launched in February 2013, packing a powerful Quad-Core processor running at 1.7 gigahertz, a 4.7″ touch-screen, and 2 cameras, a 4 mega-pixels back facing camera and a 2.1 mega-pixels front-facing camera.
HTC decided to build this cellphone with a great performance 1.7 gigahertz Quad-Core processor, bundled in the Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 APQ8064T chip with a big 2 GB RAM memory. Helping with graphic intensive games and applications, it also counts with an Adreno 320 graphics processing unit speeding at 400 megahertz. This cellphone counts with an awesome 32 GB internal memory and while it doesn’t come with a slot for an SD memory card, it is still enough to store tons of apps, games, songs, photos and videos without worrying about filling it.
This cellphone is available in 3 different color options, black, red and white. This phone is much lighter than what you expect from a cellphone of this size. The HTC One is only 5.41 inches long and 2.69 inches wide, but it is able to fit a a 4.7 inches screen. Being just 0.37″ thick,the HTC One is extremely slim and stilized.
This cellphone is equipped with two cameras, a 4 mega-pixels back facing camera and a 2.1 MP front side camera. Its back facing camera has a maximum F2 aperture so it can shoot great pictures even in low-light conditions. It can also capture 1920×1080 Full HD videos at 30 frames per second, and 768×432 slow motion videos up to 96 fps (3.2 times slower ). In addition, this cellphone’s camera also includes a lot of useful characteristics: flash, auto-focus, fast burst mode, HDR mode, optical image stabilization and geo tagging.
The HTC One is equipped with a incredible 1920 x 1080 (Full HD) 4.7″ screen, which makes it impossible to even distinguish the pixels taking part of the screen. Its screen uses S-LCD 3 capacitive technology, and can detect multiple fingers at the same time.
This phone comes with an amazing 2300 mAh Li-Polymer non-removable battery that provides this device an amazing battery duration. HTC afirms this cellphone has a 461 hours stand by time and a 18 hs talk time. An issue to evaluate is that this cellphone’s battery isn’t replaceable so you won’t be able to replace it when it starts to lose its charge, although with this big battery you will probably discard this cellphone before that happens.
This phone has wi-fi connection (which it can provide to other devices around, as a mobile hotspot), 4G LTE fast connectivity or fast 3G data connection, over HSPA, UMTS and EDGE technologies. The HTC One works with a Micro SIM card to connect to GSM networks and it can connect to both GSM and CDMA carriers.
This phone also comes with many interesting features like Bluetooth (provides communication with other bluetooth devices, computers, and accessories), FM Radio, GPS (Global Positioning System), Infrared Port and NFC, and multiple sensors like Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope and Compass.
This phone is the right choice if you want it to take lots of photographs, are looking for a work phone, will use this phone for playing games or need a phone mostly for internet broswing and social networks.
- Display: 4.7-inches
- Camera: HTC UltraPixel
- Processor Speed: 1.7 GHz
- OS: Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- The HTC One is ready to reshape your smartphone experience with a live home screen that streams all of your favorite content
- This 4G LTE-enabled Android smartphone also features an UltraPixel 4MP camera with enhanced low-light performance
- The HTC One's full metal body features a slim, solid construction with tapered edges for a satisfying grip
- It's complemented by a brilliant 4.7-inch Full HD 1080p display that resists scratches and reduces glare
- This device is powered by a 1.7 GHz quad-core processor, and it's packed with 32 GB of storage and 2 GB of RAM for excellent multitasking
- Pls attention,look above, if Sold by Third party seller,not Sold by" Powerforlaptop "ID, pls don't buy it, other seller's battery is different, we can not provide warranty.when you place an order,pls look at The right of the page, you can find our ID "powerforlaptop" ,then Add to Cart, Thank you very much !!
- Ship from USA,Fast shipping, best price, best products and best service.
- Free shipping,3.8V/2300mAh, New Replacement,half year warranty
- Compatible part numbers:35H00207-01M BN07100
- Compatible model:HTC new one M7 802D 802T 802W 801E 801S 801N
|Operating System (OS):||Android 5.0, 4.4.3, 4.4.2, 4.3, 4.2.2, 4.1.2|
|Dimensions:||5.41 x 2.69 x 0.37 inches|
|Colors:||Black, Red and White|
|Scratch Resistant Glass:||Yes|
|Screen Type:||S-LCD 3|
|Resolution:||1080 x 1920 pixels (Full HD)|
|Pixel density:||469 pixels per inch|
|Touch screen:||Capacitive, Multi-touch|
|Chipset:||Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 APQ8064T|
|Processor:||Krait 300 (Quad-Core 1700 MHz)|
|RAM Memory:||2 GB|
|Graphics Processor:||Adreno 320 (400 MHz)|
|Internal Memory:||32 GB|
|SD Card Slot:||No SD card slot|
|Stand-by Time:||461 hours|
|Talk Time:||18 hours|
|Back camera:||4 megapixels|
|Focal length:||28mm (35mm equivalence)|
|Sensor size:||0.33 inches (1/3″)|
|Front camera:||2.1 megapixels|
|Max video resolution:||1920 x 1080 (30 fps) (Full HD)|
|Max slow motion video:||768 x 432 (96 fps)|
|Camera features:||Auto-Focus, Fast Burst Mode, Geo Tagging, HDR Mode, Optical Image Stabilization and Slow Motion Video (3.2 times slower)|
|SIM Card Type:||Micro SIM|
|CDMA Bands:||800, 1900|
|GSM Bands:||850, 900, 1800, 1900|
|UMTS Bands:||850, 900, 1900, 2100|
|LTE (4G) Bands:||800 (band 18), 1800 (band 3), 2600 (band 7)|
|Technologies:||LTE (4G), HSPA, UMTS, EDGE, GPRS, GSM and CDMA|
|NFC (Near Field Communication):||Yes|
|Sensors:||Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Light Sensor and Proximity Sensor|
Last update on 2019-08-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API