HTC DROID DNA is a great device released in 2012, equipped with a great performance 1500 MHz Quad-Core CPU, a good size 5″ touch-screen, and 2 cameras, an 8 MP back side camera and a 2.1 megapixels front camera.
HTC ships this device with a Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro APQ8064 system chip, which holds a fast 1500 MHz Quad-Core CPU and a great 2 GB of RAM. Graphic rendering generally consume a lot of processing time, so this cellphone uses an extra Adreno 320 graphic processing unit running at 400 megahertz to help with that calculations. A nice aspect of this phone is its quite big 16 GB internal memory and although it doesn’t include a slot for an external memory card, it should be enough to install hundreds of games and applications, but it may not be suitable if you are planning to install a couple of the largest games available nowadays.
HTC did a great job making this device weight just 4.87 oz. This device is extremely thin and practical, with a thickness of just 0.38″. This cellphone only has 5.55 inches long and 2.78″ wide, but it’s able to fit a a 5″ screen.
HTC packed this cellphone with a completely amazing 5″ screen, and a resolution of 1920 x 1080 (Full HD), which makes all images and videos look vivid and colorful. Its screen uses S-LCD 3 capacitive technology, and can detect multi touch gestures.
This cellphone has two cameras, an 8 megapixels back side camera and a 2.1 mega-pixels front side camera. The HTC DROID DNA can also film videos up to 1920×1080 (Full HD). This camera also includes a high number of amazing characteristics: auto-focus, flash, face detection shooting, fast burst mode, geo tagging and HDR mode.
This phone comes with a big capacity 2020 mAh Li-Polymer removable battery that can keep this device running for many hours, although you may need to charge it if you use it too much. HTC says this phone has a talk time of 12.8 hs and a stand by time of 353 hours.
This cellphone offers WiFi connection (which it can share with other devices around, acting as a mobile hotspot), LTE (4G) high speed connection type or fast 3G internet connection, using HSPA, UMTS, EV-DO A and EDGE technologies. This device works with a Micro SIM card for GSM networks and it works with both GSM and CDMA carriers.
The HTC DROID DNA also comes with some interesting features like Bluetooth (4.0), GPS Navigation and Near Field Communication (NFC), and multiple sensors like Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope and Compass.
This device is probably a very good choice for you no matter whether you want it for work, are looking for a cellphone to play tons of games, are looking for a social device or want it to take many pictures.
- 2G: CDMA 800 / 1900, 3G: CDMA2000 1xEV-DO, 4G: LTE 700
- 4-inch S-LCD Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen w/ Protective Corning Gorilla Glass
- Android v4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich), Dual-Core 1.2 GHz Krait Processor, Chipset: Qualcomm MSM896 Snapdragon, Adreno 225 Graphics
- 8 Megapixel Camera (3264 x 2448 pixels) w/ Autofocus, LED flash + Front-facing 1.3 Megapixel Camera
- Internal Memory: 8GB, 1GB RAM + microSD Slot Expandable up to 32GB
- OEM HTC DROID DNA Shell Combo w/Holster & Kickstand HTC6435
- Non Retail Package
- 5.0-inch Super LCD3 Capacitive Touchscreen, 1080 x 1920 pixel resolution (~441ppi pixel density) + Corning Gorilla Glass 2 w/ HTC Sense UI 4+
- Android v4.1 Jelly Bean, Chipset: Qualcomm APQ8064 Snapdragon S4 Pro, Processor: Quad-Core 1.5 GHz Krait, GPU: Adreno 320
- 8 Megapixel Camera with autofocus, LED Flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR + 2.1 Megapixel Camera with 1080p @ 30fps video record; Video Capture: 1080p @ 30fps, Stereo Sound Rec.
- Internal Memory: 16GB, 1GB RAM
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot; Bluetooth: v4.0, A2DP, aptX; GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS; NFC: Yes; Radio: No; USB: microUSB v2.0 (MHL TV-out)
|Operating System (OS):||Android 4.4, 4.2.2, 4.1.1|
|Also Known As:||HTC DLX, DROID Incredible X, One X 5|
|Dimensions:||5.55 x 2.78 x 0.38 inches|
|Scratch Resistant Glass:||Yes|
|Screen Type:||S-LCD 3 (16M colors)|
|Resolution:||1080 x 1920 pixels (Full HD)|
|Pixel density:||441 pixels per inch|
|Touch screen:||Capacitive, Multi-touch|
|Chipset:||Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro APQ8064|
|Processor:||Krait (Quad-Core 1500 MHz)|
|RAM Memory:||2 GB (533 MHz)|
|Graphics Processor:||Adreno 320 (400 MHz)|
|Internal Memory:||16 GB|
|SD Card Slot:||No SD card slot|
|Stand-by Time:||353 hours|
|Talk Time:||12.8 hours|
|Back camera:||8 megapixels|
|Focal length:||28mm (35mm equivalence)|
|Front camera:||2.1 megapixels|
|Max video resolution:||1920 x 1080 (Full HD)|
|Camera features:||Auto-Focus, Face Detection Shooting, Fast Burst Mode, Geo Tagging and HDR Mode|
|SIM Card Type:||Micro SIM|
|CDMA Bands:||800, 1900|
|GSM Bands:||850, 900, 1800, 1900|
|UMTS Bands:||850, 900, 1900, 2100|
|LTE (4G) Bands:||700 (band 17)|
|Technologies:||LTE (4G), HSPA, UMTS, EV-DO A, EDGE, GPRS, GSM and CDMA|
|NFC (Near Field Communication):||Yes|
|Sensors:||Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Light Sensor and Proximity Sensor|
Last update on 2019-07-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API