HTC Desire 526 is a fair quality cellphone released back in the year 2015, which features a good 1.1 GHz processor, a 4.7-inches multi touch screen, and two cameras, an 8 megapixels back camera and a 2 megapixels front facing camera.
This cellphone comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 8909 chip, which holds a quite powerful 1.1 gigahertz processing unit with a great 1,5 GB of RAM. The HTC Desire 526 counts with a good 8 GB internal memory and a slot for an SD memory card, allowing you to store a couple hundred apps without worrying about space.
This cellphone is extremely slim and good-looking, being just 0.39 inches thick. About its design materials, this phone is mainly made of plastic. This time, it seems like HTC decided not to care much about the weight in this 5.5 oz device.
This phone features two cameras, an 8 MP back facing camera and a 2 MP front facing camera. This phone can also capture videos in 1280×720 (HD). The camera also has a couple of interesting features like flash, geo tagging and auto-focus.
This phone includes a good level 960 x 540 4.7-inches display, which makes it hard to see the pixels in the display. This display uses S-LCD capacitive technology, and can detect multi touch gestures.
The HTC Desire 526 features a good 2000 mAh Li – Ion replaceable battery providing this phone with a very long battery life.
This phone features wi-fi connection (and it can share it with other devices around, acting as a mobile hotspot), 4G LTE high speed internet connection or fast 3G connectivity, supported by HSPA, HSUPA and EDGE technologies. This phone works with a Nano SIM card for GSM carriers and it can connect using both GSM and CDMA.
This cellphone also includes some interesting features like Bluetooth (provides communication with other bluetooth phones, computers and accessories), GPS (Global Positioning System) and NFC (to trigger actions, transfer data or make payments by holding your device close to another NFC device or tag), and some sensors likeLight Sensor, Proximity Sensor and Accelerometer.
- Include 2 PCS Tempered Glass Screen Protector compatible with HTC Desire 526
- From scratches to high impact drops, you are protected with Mr.Shield HD Clear Ballistic Glass
- Surface hardness 9H - Highly durable, and scratch resistant
- Precise laser cut tempered glass made with polished, rounded edges. 99.99% HD Clarity and Touchscreen Accuracy
- Protected by Mr.Shield No-Hassle Lifetime Replacement
- Full Conventional 800ma Charge your Desire 526 normally using this HTC charger!
- Great conventional/original charging with new 800ma charge chips that work on newer Micro-USB 2.0 and 3.0 devices.
- Use it at home, the office, or take it when you travel around the world with dual 110v-240v current adaptability.
- The first digital stage quickly charges 98% at Full Charger power, then second stage safely goes to 100% at accurate finishing speeds.
- BUY NOW - LIMITED SUPPLIES*
- This refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, and may arrive in a generic box
|Operating System (OS):||Android 5.1|
|Dimensions:||5.51 x 2.76 x 0.39 inches|
|Resolution:||540 x 960 pixels|
|Pixel density:||234 pixels per inch|
|Touch screen:||Capacitive, Multi-touch|
|Chipset:||Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 8909|
|Processor:||ARM Cortex-A7 (Single-Core 1100 MHz)|
|RAM Memory:||1,5 GB|
|Graphics Processor:||Adreno 304|
|Internal Memory:||8 GB|
|SD Card Slot:||microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC (up to 200 GB)|
|Battery type:||Li – Ion|
|Stand-by Time:||600 hours|
|Back camera:||8 megapixels|
|Front camera:||2 megapixels|
|Max video resolution:||1280 x 720 (HD)|
|Camera features:||Auto-Focus and Geo Tagging|
|SIM Card Type:||Nano SIM|
|CDMA Bands:||800, 1900|
|GSM Bands:||850, 1900|
|UMTS Bands:||850, 1900|
|LTE (4G) Bands:||700 (band 13), 1700/2100 (band 4), 1900 (band 2)|
|Technologies:||LTE (4G), HSPA, HSUPA, EDGE, GSM and CDMA|
|Sensors:||Accelerometer, Light Sensor and Proximity Sensor|
Last update on 2019-10-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API