HTC Desire 520 is a fair quality phone released back in 2015, featuring a good 1100 MHz processing unit, a 4.5 inches screen, and 2 cameras, an 8 mega-pixels back facing camera and a 2 MP front facing camera.
This cellphone is just 0.36 inches thick, making it one of the thinnest phones on sale. HTC did an excellent design job making the HTC Desire 520 as lightweight as 4.9 oz.
The HTC Desire 520 ships with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 8909 chip, backed up by a powerful processing unit clocking at 1.1 GHz and 1 GB of RAM. This cellphone comes with anice 8 GB internal memory and an SD memory slot, allowing you to store hundreds of applications without worrying about space.
The HTC Desire 520 is equipped with two cameras, an 8 mega-pixels back facing camera and a 2 MP front-facing camera. It is also able to film 1280×720 HD videos. Additionally, the camera has a couple of nice characteristics: auto-focus, flash and geo tagging.
This cellphone has a very good 854 x 480 4.5 inches screen, which makes it hard to distinguish the pixels in the screen. This screen uses LCD capacitive technology, and allows multi-touch gestures.
This cellphone offers WiFi connectivity (but it can’t share it with other devices around, acting as a wireless modem or router), LTE 4G high speed data connection and also HSPA+ data connection, that is a lower speed 4G type or the fastest 3G data connection, supported by HSDPA, HSUPA and EDGE technologies. The HTC Desire 520 uses a Nano SIM card to connect to GSM networks.
The HTC Desire 520 also features many interesting features like Bluetooth (4.1), GPS Localization, NFC (to trigger actions, transfer data or make payments by holding your phone close to another NFC device or tag) and Radio, and some sensors likeLight Sensor, Proximity Sensor and Accelerometer.
The HTC Desire 520 uses a medium capacity 2000 mAh Li – Ion replaceable battery that can keep this phone running for several hours.
The HTC Desire 520 is definitely the right choice for you no matter if you will use this cellphone for gaming or want a phone to majorly use social networks.
- Guaranteed and Certified by SanFlash for your HTC Desire 520 SmartPhone!
- QUICKLY add Verified Secure extra capacity to your HTC Desire 520.
- NO MORE being disappointed by other cards not working right, or losing your priceless PicturesVideosFiles, worry no more!
- This manufactured card by SanDisk-TM is proven to be the best, the top of the top in quality, style, and speed.
- LIMITED - CERTIFIED VERIFICATION by SanFlash Limited Supplies*
- Protect your phone with this stylish premium high-quality case.
- 3-in-1 complete protective set, includes: belt holster, case, and a kickstand. Hybrid armor case with soft silicone double enforced with tough polycarbonate shell with kickstand.
- easy snap-on hard plastic case,help prevent scratches,chips and dirt
- Built-in kickstand for Video viewing experience.
- Stylus Pen, Screen Protector & Wiper Included.
- This is Factory Direct from the actual manufacturer for HTC Desire 520 and is ready to go!
- Now you can connect your USB Device by plugging it in, and using it instantly with your HTC Desire 520!
- For data transfer with role swapping abilities, this customer cable is for those on the GO and want reliability NOW!
- Operate small USB peripherals by plugging in the adapter cable which transforms your mobile or portable device into a USB capable unit.
- CONNECTORS: USB 2.0 port, Micro-USB OTG connector, Nanosecond recognition chipset. LENGTH = 4.5"
|Operating System (OS):||Android 5.1|
|Dimensions:||5.50 x 2.71 x 0.36 inches|
|Resolution:||480 x 854 pixels|
|Pixel density:||218 pixels per inch|
|Touch screen:||Capacitive, Multi-touch|
|Chipset:||Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 8909|
|Processor:||ARM Cortex-A7 (Single-Core 1100 MHz)|
|RAM Memory:||1 GB|
|Graphics Processor:||Adreno 304|
|Internal Memory:||8 GB|
|SD Card Slot:||microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC (up to 1,95 TB)|
|Battery type:||Li – Ion|
|Back camera:||8 megapixels|
|Front camera:||2 megapixels|
|Max video resolution:||1280 x 720 (HD)|
|Camera features:||Auto-Focus and Geo Tagging|
|SIM Card Type:||Nano SIM|
|GSM Bands:||850, 900, 1800, 1900|
|UMTS Bands:||850, 1900|
|LTE (4G) Bands:||700 (band 17), 850 (band 5), 1700/2100 (band 4), 1900 (band 2)|
|Technologies:||LTE (4G), HSPA+ (4G), HSDPA, HSUPA, EDGE, GPRS and GSM|
|Sensors:||Accelerometer, Light Sensor and Proximity Sensor|
Last update on 2020-02-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API