HTC Desire 520 is a fair quality phone released back in 2015, featuring a good 1100 MHz processing unit, a 4.5 inches screen, and 2 cameras, an 8 mega-pixels back facing camera and a 2 MP front facing camera.
This cellphone is just 0.36 inches thick, making it one of the thinnest phones on sale. HTC did an excellent design job making the HTC Desire 520 as lightweight as 4.9 oz.
The HTC Desire 520 ships with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 8909 chip, backed up by a powerful processing unit clocking at 1.1 GHz and 1 GB of RAM. This cellphone comes with anice 8 GB internal memory and an SD memory slot, allowing you to store hundreds of applications without worrying about space.
The HTC Desire 520 is equipped with two cameras, an 8 mega-pixels back facing camera and a 2 MP front-facing camera. It is also able to film 1280×720 HD videos. Additionally, the camera has a couple of nice characteristics: auto-focus, flash and geo tagging.
This cellphone has a very good 854 x 480 4.5 inches screen, which makes it hard to distinguish the pixels in the screen. This screen uses LCD capacitive technology, and allows multi-touch gestures.
This cellphone offers WiFi connectivity (but it can’t share it with other devices around, acting as a wireless modem or router), LTE 4G high speed data connection and also HSPA+ data connection, that is a lower speed 4G type or the fastest 3G data connection, supported by HSDPA, HSUPA and EDGE technologies. The HTC Desire 520 uses a Nano SIM card to connect to GSM networks.
The HTC Desire 520 also features many interesting features like Bluetooth (4.1), GPS Localization, NFC (to trigger actions, transfer data or make payments by holding your phone close to another NFC device or tag) and Radio, and some sensors likeLight Sensor, Proximity Sensor and Accelerometer.
The HTC Desire 520 uses a medium capacity 2000 mAh Li – Ion replaceable battery that can keep this phone running for several hours.
The HTC Desire 520 is definitely the right choice for you no matter if you will use this cellphone for gaming or want a phone to majorly use social networks.
- Quick and Easily connect your HTC Desire 520 SmartPhone to any USB supported plug & play device!
- Pocket sized device now allows you to connect as a USB HUB to your device instantly!
- Items such as Keyboards, Memory Sticks, Flash Drives, Mice, Thumb Drives & More can be connected.
- This provides a solution for user-friendly removable data storage or sharing your favorite files with other USB devices.
- Simply connect a USB memory stick or USB cable from compatible devices to the USB port on adapter and enjoy.
- Professionally Designed HTC Desire 520 cable uses current Quick & Fast Charge Tech!
- Tired of cables not working or breaking, this high impact ABS flexible 1.8M cable is durable and charges fast for your ease of mind.
- Save your battery life and charging time using this cable's Dual Integrated Digital Charging automatic system.
- Never in the way, store it, easy to travel with while still having heavy duty shielded and the best pressure sealed tubing.
- BUY NOW - NEWEST VERSION NOW AVAILABLE!*
- RELIABLE and SIMPLE to use since this is designed for your HTC Desire 520!
- Kingston's the most TRUSTED card manufacturer for HTC in the industry!
- Add extra storage, share your content wherever you wish, securely and instantly.
- Achieve LONGER BATTERY LIFE using this official ultra compact size with certified low power consumption.
- BUY NOW - CUSTOM CARD SUPPLIES ARE LIMITED!!
|Operating System (OS):||Android 5.1|
|Dimensions:||5.50 x 2.71 x 0.36 inches|
|Resolution:||480 x 854 pixels|
|Pixel density:||218 pixels per inch|
|Touch screen:||Capacitive, Multi-touch|
|Chipset:||Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 8909|
|Processor:||ARM Cortex-A7 (Single-Core 1100 MHz)|
|RAM Memory:||1 GB|
|Graphics Processor:||Adreno 304|
|Internal Memory:||8 GB|
|SD Card Slot:||microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC (up to 1,95 TB)|
|Battery type:||Li – Ion|
|Back camera:||8 megapixels|
|Front camera:||2 megapixels|
|Max video resolution:||1280 x 720 (HD)|
|Camera features:||Auto-Focus and Geo Tagging|
|SIM Card Type:||Nano SIM|
|GSM Bands:||850, 900, 1800, 1900|
|UMTS Bands:||850, 1900|
|LTE (4G) Bands:||700 (band 17), 850 (band 5), 1700/2100 (band 4), 1900 (band 2)|
|Technologies:||LTE (4G), HSPA+ (4G), HSDPA, HSUPA, EDGE, GPRS and GSM|
|Sensors:||Accelerometer, Light Sensor and Proximity Sensor|
Last update on 2020-07-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API