Barnes & Noble Nook HD+ is a low end tablet launched back in the year 2012, packing a good performance Dual-Core processing unit ticking at 1500 MHz and a 9″ screen. We will get a better idea about this device’s wonders when we get into deeper details.
Though this tablet is quite slim it’s not as slim as many other tablets out there, with a thickness of 0.45 inches. This tablet is a compact device, taking into account that it features a 9 inches screen and it has just 9.46 inches long and 6.41 inches wide. This time, it seems like Barnes & Noble forgot about weight optimization in this 18.17 oz tablet.
This device has a good level 1280 x 1920 9 inches display, providing this tablet with a detailed image quality. This display uses IPS LCD capacitive technology, and can detect multi touch gestures.
Barnes & Noble decided to design the Barnes & Noble Nook HD+ using a fast Dual-Core processor clocking at 1500 megahertz, packed into a TI OMAP4470 system chip with 1 GB of RAM memory. Collaborating with graphic intensive applications and games, this tablet also uses a PowerVR SGX544 graphic processing unit running at 384 MHz. The Barnes & Noble Nook HD+ comes with an awesome 32 GB internal storage and an SD memory slot, enough to install hundreds of applications without having to worry about running out of space at all.
This tablet doesn’t have a sim card, because it doesn’t support GSM services.
This device doesn’t have any cameras.
Barnes & Noble packs the Barnes & Noble Nook HD+ with USB Cable, Quick Start Guide, Power Adapter and NOOK Tablet.
- This refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, and may arrive in a generic box
- Expandable Memory Slot - Micro SD
- Fully Loaded with Google Play App Market and Google Chrome
- Comes with AC Power Adapter for the Nook's rechargeable battery
- Customize Multiple Home-Screens to your liking, and set up different accounts for each family member or friend
- Access your Nook account to get even more apps, videos, books, and more!
- 8" HD display, 2X the storage (32 or 64 GB of internal storage and up to 1 TB with microSD card) + 2 GB RAM.
- All-day battery life - Up to 12 hours of reading, browsing the web, watching videos, and listening to music.
- Now with USB-C for easier charging. Fully charges in under 5 hours (with included cable + adapter).
- 30% faster thanks to the new 2.0 GHz quad-core processor.
- Enjoy your favorite apps like Netflix, Facebook, Hulu, Instagram, TikTok, and more through Amazon’s Appstore (Google Play not supported).
|Brand:||Barnes & Noble|
|Operating System (OS):||Android 4.0|
|Dimensions:||9.46 x 6.41 x 0.45 inches|
|Accessories:||NOOK Tablet, Power Adapter, Quick Start Guide, USB Cable|
|Screen Type:||IPS LCD (16M colors)|
|Resolution:||1920 x 1280 pixels|
|Pixel density:||256 pixels per inch|
|Touch screen:||Capacitive, Multi-touch|
|Processor:||ARM Cortex-A9 (Dual-Core 1500 MHz)|
|RAM Memory:||1 GB (233 MHz)|
|Graphics Processor:||PowerVR SGX544 (384 MHz)|
|Internal Memory:||32 GB|
|SD Card Slot:||microSD, microSDHC (up to 32 GB)|
Last update on 2020-07-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API