Apple iPhone 5s is a great cellphone released some years ago, in 2013, having a 4-inches capacitive touch-screen, a high performance Dual-Core processing unit running at 1300 megahertz, an 8 mega-pixels back camera and a 1.2 mega-pixels front-facing camera. We will get a better idea about this cellphone’s features when we get into deeper details.
This phone is powered by a Apple A7 chip, backed up by an extremely powerful 1300 MHz Dual-Core 64 bit processor with only 1 GB of RAM memory which is a little bit low for such a good phone. Graphic calculations often eats a lot of processing power, so this phone has an extra 600 megahertz PowerVR G6430 GPU to unload the CPU. A great feature of this phone is the 64 GB big internal storage and even though it doesn’t come with an external memory slot, it is still enough to store hundreds of apps and even the largest games available nowadays without worrying about filling it.
Regarding its construction, this cellphone is created with Aluminium, giving it a high quality finish and improved resistance. This phone is a bit heavy for a phone of this size, weighting 3.95 ounces. Apple made the iPhone 5s in black, gray and gold. This phone is just 0.3″ thick, making its way into the thinnest devices podium.
This phone has two cameras, an 8 megapixels back side camera and a 1.2 MP front side camera. Its back side camera has a maximum 2.2 aperture so it can take excellent pictures even in low-light environments. It also captures videos in 1920×1080 (Full HD) at 30 frames per second, and slow motion videos in (HD) (1280×720) up to 120 fps. In addition, the camera counts with multiple amazing characteristics: auto-focus, flash, fast burst mode, digital image stabilization, face detection shooting, HDR mode, geo tagging and time lapse video.
Apple designed this phone with an amazing 4-inches screen, and a resolution of 1136 x 640 , making everything look beautiful and brightful. Its screen uses IPS LCD capacitive technology, with a vivid 500 candela/m2 brightness and can detect multiple fingers at the same time.
The iPhone 5s counts with Wi-Fi capability (which can be shared with other devices as a mobile hotspot), LTE (4G) high speed data connection and also HSPA+ connection type, which is a lower speed 4G variation or 3G fast connection type, supported by HSDPA, HSUPA, UMTS and EDGE technologies. This phone works with a Nano SIM card for GSM carriers and it can connect to both CDMA and GSM networks.
The Apple iPhone 5s also comes with some interesting features like Bluetooth, GPS Localization and NFC, and multiple sensors like Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope and Compass.
The iPhone 5s counts with a medium 1570 mAh Li-Ion non-removable battery that can keep it running for some hours, although you will find yourself looking for a place to charge it even after moderate use. This cellphone has an estimated 250 hs stand by time and a 10 hours talk time according to Apple. A big issue to take into account is that this phone’s battery is non-removable so you can’t change it when it starts to lose capacity, making it necessary to replace the whole device.
This phone is the right choice for you if you are looking for a gaming phone, want this cellphone to take lots of pictures, need a cellphone for work or are looking for a social phone. This phone sells with Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic, Lightning to USB Cable, USB Power Adapter and Documentation.
- Locked to the GSM network and only compatible with AT&T and T-Mobile. Will not work with Sprint, Verizon, US Cellular or Cricket.
- The device does not come with headphones or a SIM card. It does include a charger and charging cable that may be generic, in which case it will be UL or Mfi (Made for iPhone) Certified.
- Inspected and guaranteed to have minimal cosmetic damage, which is not noticeable when the device is held at arms length.
- Successfully passed a full diagnostic test which ensures like-new functionality and removal of any prior-user personal information.
- Tested for battery health and guaranteed to have a minimum battery capacity of 80%.
- Retina display; 4‑inch (diagonal) LED‑backlit widescreen Multi‑Touch display
- 12‑megapixel iSight camera with 1.22µ pixels; ƒ/2.2 aperture; Hybrid IR filter; Panorama (up to 63 megapixels)
- 4K video recording (3840 by 2160) at 30 fps; Slo‑mo video support for 1080p at 120 fps and 720p at 240 fps; Take 8-megapixel still photos while recording 4K video
- FaceTime HD Camera: 1.2‑megapixel photos; ƒ/2.4 aperture; Improved local tone mapping; Retina Flash; Talk time: Up to 14 hours on 3G
- Headphones, SIM Card and SIM ejector tool are not included.Retina display; 4inch (diagonal) LEDbacklit widescreen MultiTouch display12megapixel iSight camera with 1.22 pixels; f/2.2 aperture; Hybrid IR filter; Panorama (up to 63 megapixels)4K video recording (3840 by 2160) at 30 fps; Slomo video support for 1080p at 120 fps and 720p at 240 fps; Take 8-megapixel still photos while recording 4K videoFaceTime HD Camera: 1.2megapixel photos; f/2.4 aperture; Improved local tone mapping; Retina Flash; Talk time: Up to 14 hours on 3G
- GSM Unlocked Phones are ONLY compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as other GSM networks around the world. They WILL NOT WORK with CDMA carriers like Sprint and Verizon (Search for "Fully Unlocked iPhones" for CDMA compatible iPhones).
- Headphones, SIM Card and SIM ejector tool are not included.
- 12megapixel iSight camera with 1.22 pixels; f/2.2 aperture; Hybrid IR filter; Panorama (up to 63 megapixels)
- FaceTime HD Camera: 1.2megapixel photos; f/2.4 aperture; Improved local tone mapping; Retina Flash; Talk time: Up to 14 hours on 3G
|Operating System (OS):||iOS 8.x, 7.x|
|Variant:||See other variants reviews|
|Dimensions:||4.87 x 2.31 x 0.30 inches|
|Colors:||Black, Gold and Gray|
|Accessories:||Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic, Documentation, Lightning to USB Cable, USB Power Adapter|
|Screen Type:||IPS LCD (16M colors)|
|Resolution:||640 x 1136 pixels|
|Pixel density:||326 pixels per inch|
|Touch screen:||Capacitive, Multi-touch|
|Processor:||Cyclone ARMv8 (Dual-Core 1300 MHz)|
|RAM Memory:||1 GB (1600 MHz)|
|Graphics Processor:||PowerVR G6430 (600 MHz)|
|Internal Memory:||64 GB|
|SD Card Slot:||No SD card slot|
|Stand-by Time:||250 hours|
|Talk Time:||10 hours|
|Back camera:||8 megapixels|
|Focal length:||29mm (35mm equivalence)|
|Sensor size:||0.33 inches (1/3″)|
|Front camera:||1.2 megapixels|
|Max video resolution:||1920 x 1080 (30 fps) (Full HD)|
|Max slow motion video:||1280 x 720 (120 fps) (HD)|
|Camera features:||Auto-Focus, Digital Image Stabilization, Face Detection Shooting, Fast Burst Mode, Geo Tagging, HDR Mode, Slow Motion Video (4 times slower) and Time Lapse Video|
|SIM Card Type:||Nano SIM|
|CDMA Bands:||800, 1700/2100, 1900|
|GSM Bands:||850, 900, 1800, 1900|
|UMTS Bands:||850, 900, 1900, 2100|
|LTE (4G) Bands:||800 (band 20), 850 (band 5), 900 (band 8), 1800 (band 3), 1900 (band 2), 2100 (band 1), 2600 (band 7), 1900 (band 39), 2300 (band 40), 2600 (band 38)|
|Technologies:||LTE (4G), HSPA+ (4G), HSDPA, HSUPA, UMTS, EDGE, GPRS, GSM and CDMA|
|Sensors:||Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Light Sensor and Proximity Sensor|
Last update on 2019-11-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API