Apple iPhone 5 is a high-level cellphone launched back in the year 2012, packed with a quite powerful 1.3 gigahertz Dual-Core CPU, a 4 inches multi-touch screen, and 2 cameras, an 8 MP back camera and a 1.2 MP front facing camera.
The Apple iPhone 5 is powered by a good Dual-Core processing unit speeding at 1.3 gigahertz, packed into an Apple A6 system chip with 1016 MB of RAM. The iPhone 5 comes with a 64 GB big internal memory and whereas it doesn’t include an SD extension slot, it it is more than enough to store lots of applications, games, photos and videos without having to worry about running out of space at all.
Apple offers the iPhone 5 in 2 different colors, black and white. It appears that Apple forgot about optimizing the weight in this 3.95 oz phone. Regarding its materials, this cellphone is mostly made of Aluminium, giving it a top level feel. The iPhone 5 is just 0.3 inches thick, making it one of the thinnest phones out there.
This phone has an awesome 4 inches screen with a 1136 x 640 resolution, making everything look completely perfect. This screen uses IPS LCD capacitive technology, with a brightness of 500 candela/m2 and has multi-touch detection.
This phone features two cameras, an 8 megapixels back camera and a 1.2 mega-pixels front facing camera. This cellphone can also shoot videos up to 1920×1080 (Full HD) at 30 frames per second. Additionally, this cellphone’s camera also has a high number of interesting features like flash, auto-focus, face detection shooting, digital image stabilization, HDR mode, time lapse video and geo tagging.
This device features WiFi capability (which can be provided to other devices acting as a mobile hotspot), LTE 4G high speed connectivity and also HSPA+ internet connection, that is a bit slower 4G type or the fastest 3G connection type, over HSDPA, UMTS, EV-DO A, EV-DO B and EDGE technologies. This phone uses a Nano SIM card to connect to GSM networks and it can work with both CDMA and GSM networks.
The iPhone 5 packs a 1440 mAh medium Li-Polymer non-replaceable battery that provides this phone a not very long battery life. According to Apple, the Apple iPhone 5 has a reported stand by time of 225 hours and a talk time of 8 hs. A big issue to take into consideration is that this cellphone’s battery is not replaceable so you can’t throw it away and buy a new one when it begins to get older, having to buy a new device to “solve it”.
This phone also includes some interesting features like Bluetooth (allows communication with other devices, computers, and accessories), GPS Localization and NFC, and multiple sensors like Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope and Compass.
This phone is probably the correct choice for you it doesn’t matter whether you will use it as a social cellphone, want a work device, want a cellphone to play tons of games or you love taking pictures. If you buy the Apple iPhone 5 you also receive USB Power Adapter, Documentation, Lightning to USB Cable and Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic.
- Factory Unlocked - Compatible Att Tmobile Verizon Sprint Also with any prepaid service Metro Cricket Net10 Mint H20 Lyca Straight Talk Simple...
- The Device is Preowned and fully fucntional No noticeable scratches when the device is held at arms length
- Includes New Generic Charger Cable and the hands free Sim card is provided by your service provider and is not included with the phone
- Fully unlocked and compatible with any carrier of choice (e.g. AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, US-Cellular, Cricket, Metro, etc.).
- The device does not come with headphones or a SIM card. It does include a charger and charging cable that may be generic, in which case it will...
- Inspected and guaranteed to have minimal cosmetic damage, which is not noticeable when the device is held at arms length.
- Factory unlocked iPhone and Fully Gsm Unlocked, compatible with (e.g. AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro, Mint, , Straight Talk, Sprint, Us Mobile,...
- Ready out of the box, Phone included with generic box with a charger, cable, and handsfree.
- Inspected and guaranteed to have minimal to no cosmetic damage, which is not noticeable when the device is held at arms length. Successfully...
|Operating System (OS):||iOS 7.x, 6.1, 6|
|Variant:||LTE and GSM A1429|
|Dimensions:||4.87 x 2.31 x 0.30 inches|
|Colors:||Black and White|
|Accessories:||Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic, Documentation, Lightning to USB Cable, USB Power Adapter|
|Screen Type:||IPS LCD (16M colors)|
|Resolution:||640 x 1136 pixels|
|Pixel density:||326 pixels per inch|
|Touch screen:||Capacitive, Multi-touch|
|Processor:||Apple Swift (Dual-Core 1300 MHz)|
|RAM Memory:||1016 MB (1066 MHz)|
|Graphics Processor:||PowerVR SGX543MP3|
|Internal Memory:||64 GB|
|SD Card Slot:||No SD card slot|
|Stand-by Time:||225 hours|
|Talk Time:||8 hours|
|Back camera:||8 megapixels|
|Focal length:||33mm (35mm equivalence)|
|Sensor size:||0.31 inches (1/3.2″)|
|Front camera:||1.2 megapixels|
|Max video resolution:||1920 x 1080 (30 fps) (Full HD)|
|Camera features:||Auto-Focus, Digital Image Stabilization, Face Detection Shooting, Geo Tagging, HDR Mode and Time Lapse Video|
|SIM Card Type:||Nano SIM|
|CDMA Bands:||800, 1700/2100, 1900|
|GSM Bands:||850, 900, 1800, 1900|
|UMTS Bands:||850, 900, 1900, 2100|
|LTE (4G) Bands:||850 (band 5), 1800 (band 3), 2100 (band 1)|
|Technologies:||LTE (4G), HSPA+ (4G), HSDPA, UMTS, EV-DO A, EV-DO B, EDGE, GPRS, GSM and CDMA|
|Sensors:||Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Light Sensor and Proximity Sensor|
Last update on 2021-07-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API