Apple iPhone 5 is a high quality iOS phone launched back in the year 2012, counting with a medium 4-inches touch-screen, a quite powerful 1.3 gigahertz Dual-Core processor, an 8 mega-pixels back camera and a 1.2 MP front-facing camera. But let’s get into some more details.
This phone feels a bit heavy comparing with today standards, weighting 3.95 ounces. Talking about its body design materials, this phone is majorly created with Aluminium, which gives it a quality look and high resistance. The iPhone 5 is just 0.3 inches thick, making it one of the thinnest cellphones you can find. Apple sells this device in 2 colors, black and white.
This cellphone is equipped with a Apple A6 chip, holding a good 1300 megahertz Dual-Core processing unit and 1016 MB of RAM. An excellent aspect of this phone is the 64 GB inmense internal storage and though it doesn’t have a slot for an external memory card, it it is more than enough to install lots of apps, games, songs, photos and videos without having to worry about how much storage capacity is left.
This cellphone is equipped with a high-tech 4-inches screen with a 1136 x 640 resolution, making everything look beautiful and brightful. This screen uses IPS LCD capacitive technology, with a brightness of 500 candela/m2 and has multi-touch detection.
This device has two cameras, an 8 MP back facing camera and a 1.2 MP front facing camera. This phone can also film videos in Full HD 1920×1080 at 30 fps. In addition, the camera counts with a high number of interesting characteristics like flash, auto-focus, digital image stabilization, HDR mode, face detection shooting, geo tagging and time lapse video.
This cellphone packs a 1440 mAh medium sized Li-Polymer non-replaceable battery that can keep it running for many hours, although you will probably find yourself looking for a place to charge it even after moderate use. According to Apple, the Apple iPhone 5 has an aproximate stand by time of 225 hs and a talk time of 8 hours. A big issue to evaluate is that this cellphone’s battery isn’t replaceable so you can’t throw it away and buy a new one when it begins to have trouble holding its charge, leaving no choice but to buy a new device.
The iPhone 5 has wifi connection (and it can share it with other devices around, acting as a mobile hotspot), LTE (4G) high performance internet connection and also HSPA+ connectivity, which is a slower 4G network or the fastest 3G data connection, supported by HSDPA, UMTS, EV-DO A, EV-DO B and EDGE technologies. This device uses a Nano SIM card to use GSM services and it works with both CDMA and GSM.
This cellphone also features some interesting features like Bluetooth, GPS Navigation and NFC, and multiple sensors like Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope and Compass.
If you will use it to play lots of games, will use this phone for work, love photography or want this phone mainly for social networks, this cellphone is definitely a good choice . When buying this device you will also receive Documentation, Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic, Lightning to USB Cable and USB Power Adapter.
- GSM Unlocked Phones are ONLY compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as other GSM networks around the world. They WILL NOT WORK with CDMA carriers like Sprint and Verizon (Search for "Fully Unlocked iPhones" for CDMA compatible iPhones
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G Network: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 , 4G Network: LTE (carrier dependent)
- 4-inch LED-backlit IPS LCDMulti-Touchscreen w/ Protective Corning Gorilla Glass, oleophobic coating
- GSM Unlocked Phones are ONLY compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as other GSM networks around the world. They WILL NOT WORK with CDMA carriers like Sprint and Verizon (Search for "Fully Unlocked iPhones" for CDMA compatible iPhones).
- Camera: Primary - 8 MP iSight camera, 1080p HD Video / Secondary - 1.2MP FaceTime Camera
- iOS 6, Apple A6 Processor, 16GB Memory
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.
- GSM Unlocked Phones are ONLY compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as other GSM networks around the world. They WILL NOT WORK with CDMA carriers like Sprint and Verizon (Search for inFully Unlocked iPhonesin for CDMA compatible iPhones
- 4-inch LED-backlit IPS LCDMulti-Touchscreen w/ Protective Corning Gorilla Glass and Oleophobic Coating . 8 Megapixel Camera (3264 x 2448 pixels) w/ AutoFocus & LED Flash + Front-Facing VGA Camera (videocalling over Wi-Fi and over 3G)
- iOS 6 (upgradable), Dual-Core 1 GHz Cortex-A9 Processor, Chipset: Apple A5, PowerVR SGX543MP2 Graphics
- In case of software problems, including short battery life are related to too much information or corrupt files being downloaded by user to the dice. We recommend resetting the device to it's original factory state. here are the instructionsin Reset iPhone 5: Press and hold the On/Off Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears. Erase your device with recovery mode If you've never synced with iTunes or set up Find My iPhone in iClo
|Operating System (OS):||iOS 7.x, 6.1, 6|
|Variant:||LTE and GSM A1428|
|Dimensions:||4.87 x 2.31 x 0.30 inches|
|Colors:||Black and White|
|Accessories:||Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic, Documentation, Lightning to USB Cable, USB Power Adapter|
|Screen Type:||IPS LCD (16M colors)|
|Resolution:||640 x 1136 pixels|
|Pixel density:||326 pixels per inch|
|Touch screen:||Capacitive, Multi-touch|
|Processor:||Apple Swift (Dual-Core 1300 MHz)|
|RAM Memory:||1016 MB (1066 MHz)|
|Graphics Processor:||PowerVR SGX543MP3|
|Internal Memory:||64 GB|
|SD Card Slot:||No SD card slot|
|Stand-by Time:||225 hours|
|Talk Time:||8 hours|
|Back camera:||8 megapixels|
|Focal length:||33mm (35mm equivalence)|
|Sensor size:||0.31 inches (1/3.2″)|
|Front camera:||1.2 megapixels|
|Max video resolution:||1920 x 1080 (30 fps) (Full HD)|
|Camera features:||Auto-Focus, Digital Image Stabilization, Face Detection Shooting, Geo Tagging, HDR Mode and Time Lapse Video|
|SIM Card Type:||Nano SIM|
|CDMA Bands:||800, 1700/2100, 1900|
|GSM Bands:||850, 900, 1800, 1900|
|UMTS Bands:||850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100|
|LTE (4G) Bands:||700 (band 17), 1700/2100 (band 4)|
|Technologies:||LTE (4G), HSPA+ (4G), HSDPA, UMTS, EV-DO A, EV-DO B, EDGE, GPRS, GSM and CDMA|
|Sensors:||Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Light Sensor and Proximity Sensor|
Last update on 2019-07-15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API